The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well our little fellow turned two weeks old today! Here he is just relaxing trying to figure out just what he is suppose to do with this piece of hay (after all mom seems to enjoy it) he had no idea what to do with it once it was in his mouth... LOL
As you can see Dixie is hovering over him as she is overly protective of this boy and doesn't let him out of her site for a moment. She loves her boy!
Just thought I would share!!!

·
Registered
180 Posts
oh, he's so CUTE!

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Awwwww he's so cute!!! I love when they get to the mouthing stage and just nibble things. :D

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone!!! :D
Believe it or not he is pure Nigerian. We can't seem to decide on a name for him, so he still goes nameless, well not really as he has three names cause we all keep calling him something different as we can't seem to agree. I told my daughter we have to come to a decision by Friday as this poor fellow needs a proper name.
Thanks again he is a sweetie!

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
Hmmm....let me think, since his mom had an extreme fondness for the sweet molasses before he was born...a sweet name is in order....just a thought here...Laurel Haven Frosted Flakes....LOL...Just had to do it!! He sure is sweet without a "sugary" name! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts