Two Weeks old!

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Laurel_Haven, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    Well our little fellow turned two weeks old today! Here he is just relaxing trying to figure out just what he is suppose to do with this piece of hay (after all mom seems to enjoy it) he had no idea what to do with it once it was in his mouth... LOL
    As you can see Dixie is hovering over him as she is overly protective of this boy and doesn't let him out of her site for a moment. She loves her boy!
    Just thought I would share!!!
    [​IMG]

2. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Oh he is just toooo cute! I saw you sold Sister, and your selling Pisces - he is such a handsome boy!

3. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    oh what a cute picture. he is trying to be such a big boy

4. ozarksvalley

ozarksvalley New Member

Nov 22, 2007
    Missouri
  5. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Awwwww he's so cute!!! I love when they get to the mouthing stage and just nibble things. :D

6. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    such a good mom to her precious son. Moms like that are worth their weight in gold.

7. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
  8. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    AWWW! How sweet he is! I think the black on his cute little face looks like a butterfly!! And Dixie looks the part of the doting mom, ever watchful...what a good girl.

9. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    That is just to cute, he is precious!! :D

10. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    That is very sweet! You are making me baby crazy!

11. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

Way too cute! Is he a nigie or a pygmy, mom looks nigie but he looks like a pygmy in his color. I too love the mouthing stage when they pick things up just to taste and play with them.
    beth

12. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
  13. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    Thanks everyone!!! :D
    Believe it or not he is pure Nigerian. We can't seem to decide on a name for him, so he still goes nameless, well not really as he has three names cause we all keep calling him something different as we can't seem to agree. I told my daughter we have to come to a decision by Friday as this poor fellow needs a proper name.
    Thanks again he is a sweetie!

14. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Hmmm....let me think, since his mom had an extreme fondness for the sweet molasses before he was born...a sweet name is in order....just a thought here...Laurel Haven Frosted Flakes....LOL...Just had to do it!! He sure is sweet without a "sugary" name! :D