The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
14,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a typical evening with the 'three amigas' haha. They are so silly! They had us laughing soooo hard this evening. I told my oldest daughter they need a bigger 'clubhouse' lol

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Oh boy.... :laugh::crazy::lol:

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
waa ha ha ha!! Oh my goodness, thanks for the laugh:D makes me want to put one in my goatie pen and see what happens!

·
14,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Glad you guys enjoyed it. They are so silly! We'd let all the young goats out to play and it would be chaotic LOL They'd jump off of it and have it sliding all over the porch!

Here's another one lol Peanut pushed the dog house a little too far, lol

This is my youngest daughter and our herd queen. She didn't want to rub on her too much because she said she smells like a 'man' LOL <was rubbing/loving on the buck>.

·
14,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Poor Peanut! lol Oh I loved the videos!!! Hummm lets see how many goats can you fit under a dog house top. . . 1. . . 2. . . 3. . . nah 2.5! Priceless!
LOL!!! I'm glad you enjoyed them! We have way too much fun with the girls when they get to playing and acting so silly :) I wish the little old camera I use for video had sound, because the sound effects just make it even more funny lol

Who would have ever thought the top of a dog house would give so much entertainment? :laugh:

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I showed the Peanut fall to my hubby about 4 times and he loved it too! I love seeing the goats having a great time. Our boer doe cracks me up and I just think it is a boer thing. . . or maybe a boer trying to fit in with the nubians. She would jump to play fight but she would trip on the uneven ground and fall over then jump up like really they didn't see that . . . lol

Oh my hubby started adding sound effects during the 3rd time watching it. :p

·
14,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL!! I'm glad he enjoyed it too! I wish I had kept shooting, but I was laughing so hard when it happened I just couldn't lol She jumped up like OMG what happened? How'd I get down here? Then she took one look up at the deck and jumped back up then started sniffing the dog house, it was pretty funny. That was the first time anyone had ever fallen off the porch playing under it lol

That is funny about your doe! They really are silly critters!

Tomorrow we're planning to probably start separating the kids market wethers since the 4-H sale is in 2 weeks, start getting the hay/grass bellies off of them lol So we'll turn them out with the young does for playtime, that should be a hoot! It's always funny watching them play and act silly after they haven't been together in a while.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts