The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
Here On Oaks-n-Goats Farm We Are Raising Pets, And Mini/Full Sized Backyard Milkers.
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, heres how this goes, you post pics of your does udders. That's it. Lol.......

Im just curious to see other peoples doe(s) udders! Don't be afraid if they dont look great tho, im not here to say bad things about your animal! I'm just here cause I wanna see sum Udderzz! Post away my friends! Cant wait to see!!

Feel free to ad any extra info on your doe (udder and milking wise.).

·
Registered
242 Posts
Alright! Beware, my doe’s udder is anything but good. This is her as a FF on her 7th month of lactation. She’s mostly a pet at this point, but she does her job and we make plenty of cheese! She’s also not shaved, so... enjoy! Lol

Vertebrate Elephants and Mammoths Working animal Mammal Terrestrial animal
Eyelash Neck Working animal Dog breed Cloud

·
Registered
Here On Oaks-n-Goats Farm We Are Raising Pets, And Mini/Full Sized Backyard Milkers.
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alright! Beware, my doe’s udder is anything but good. This is her as a FF on her 7th month of lactation. She’s mostly a pet at this point, but she does her job and we make plenty of cheese! She’s also not shaved, so... enjoy! Lol

View attachment 213804 View attachment 213805
Hay! (Lol) not a terrible udder! Its cute lol... As long as you get yo chesse, your in the good LOL

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Its a lot better then a LOT of peoples does udders around here..... People where I live just dont care about what their does udders look like.....

·
Registered
Breeding Quality Nigerian Dwarf Goats
1,130 Posts
Here's Tilly's FF udder (sorry it's not shaved)!! I know it's not the best, but she is half Pygmy (with the other half being Nigerian Dwarf), so not terrible considering that. Tilly definitely made up for her lack of udder conformation by producing 1/2 gallon of milk per day, which I think is awesome for being a half Pygmy FF!!
Dog breed Working animal Goat-antelope Terrestrial animal Pet supply
Felidae Carnivore Cat Small to medium-sized cats Dog breed

This Sugar's FF udder. Sugar is full Nigerian Dwarf. I just LOVE this girl's super snug attachments and can't wait to see how she develops in her upcoming freshenings!! So excited!!
White Dog breed Carnivore Terrestrial animal Dog
Jaw Wood Art Snout Trunk

·
Registered
242 Posts
Here's Tilly's FF udder (sorry it's not shaved)!! I know it's not the best, but she is half Pygmy (with the other half being Nigerian Dwarf), so not terrible considering that. Tilly definitely made up for her lack of udder conformation by producing 1/2 gallon of milk per day, which I think is awesome for being a half Pygmy FF!!
View attachment 213803 View attachment 213806

This Sugar's FF udder. Sugar is full Nigerian Dwarf. I just LOVE this girl's super snug attachments and can't wait to see how she develops in her upcoming freshenings!! So excited!!
View attachment 213807 View attachment 213808
What a gorgeous udder for half Pygmy! Now I’m easy to please, but that’s impressive. Also in LOVE with those attachments on Sugar!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts

I have seen worse. And on the bright side, you should have some very NICE doelings (and udders) "in the oven baking" right now!! I'm so excited for you!! That's so awesome you make cheese from your goats milk!! I really want to try that out sometime!

·
Registered
242 Posts
I have seen worse. And on the bright side, you should have some very NICE doelings (and udders) "in the oven baking" right now!! I'm so excited for you!! That's so awesome you make cheese from your goats milk!! I really want to try that out sometime!
Aah thank you! I’m so very excited! I’m most excited to be able to show off those cute FF udders once they’re old enough! & So far we’ve made Chèvre, Mozzarella and Cheddar

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
What a gorgeous udder for half Pygmy! Now I’m easy to please, but that’s impressive. Also in LOVE with those attachments on Sugar!
Thank you!!
Aah thank you! I’m so very excited! I’m most excited to be able to show off those cute FF udders once they’re old enough! & So far we’ve made Chèvre, Mozzarella and Cheddar
You're welcome!! FF udders are the best!! Sounds amazing, I love all kinds of cheese!! Yum!

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
View attachment 213803 View attachment 213806

View attachment 213807 View attachment 213808
Omg im in love with Tilly!! What a pretty udder!!

·
Registered
945 Posts
Some of our ladies <3

Attachments

1 - 20 of 51 Posts