The Goat Spot Forum banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
This is Flora’s udder. She’s a first time freshener. First picture is her udder when she first kidded, and the second picture is from yesterday. Barley is still nursing off her but I did get a bit over a half gallon in morning. I usually get less if I bet Barley to breakfast. I don’t mind not getting a lot of milk, though. It was very goaty from some plant awhile back and is improving a ton now. Her teats have at least tripled in size and are SO easy for a newbie to milk.
Fawn Grass Terrestrial animal Snout Working animal
Working animal Fawn Fender Liver Terrestrial animal

·
Registered
972 Posts
Ohh okay!! Was that her last freshenings udder?
That was two freshenings ago, and even though she's dusty and hairy, it's my favorite shot of her mammary. I'm super excited to see what she gives me with the buck I selected for her this year.

·
Registered
Here On Oaks-n-Goats Farm We Are Raising Pets, And Mini/Full Sized Backyard Milkers.
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
That was two freshenings ago, and even though she's dusty and hairy, it's my favorite shot of her mammary. I'm super excited to see what she gives me with the buck I selected for her this year.
I definitely need to see her next udder!

·
Super Moderator
31,783 Posts
Lol..sorry just had to 😅 this is my crazy Irene flaunting her udder lol she's Mini saanen.
Fawn Terrestrial animal Snout Livestock Suidae

·
Registered
972 Posts

·
Registered
Here On Oaks-n-Goats Farm We Are Raising Pets, And Mini/Full Sized Backyard Milkers.
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
This is my Josie. Mostly Nubian, but possibly not purebred.
Her udder is not classically beautiful, but that front attachment is so strong her udder barely even jiggles when she walks. It's tucked up so nicely under her body they I've not had issues with it getting damaged on thorn bushes, brush, etc. And she'll do a gallon a day of the best milk you've ever tasted in your life.
Dog breed Liver Jaw Fawn Carnivore

Wood Working animal Fawn Plant Terrestrial animal

This is Josie's daughter, Little Beaut, who I hope will perpetuate her mama's good qualities.
Dog Plant Working animal Carnivore Dog breed

·
Super Moderator
31,783 Posts
And a nice udder as far as I can tell!
Not the best udder we have here sadly. Attachment could be better and she has a double Orpheus on one teat..but she milks a ton and She offers us plenty of sass and snuggles.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts