The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok the other day (this Past weekend) when I had the issue with what I thought was bloat in my doe, that was actually Her 1st season...:eek: I ran to Murdock's because my normal feed store was closed. I try to keep my business $ and etc. to the local stores as much as possible, better customer care and relationship with those you deal with. I only go to Murdock's when I cant get something at my local store.

So I called there before going asking if they had the cd&t antitoxin, was told yes, I told them I was on my way and I wanted it, (store was about to close) and I needed a couple other items. The person assured me they had it, and that they would be ready to help me with what ever I needed. I get there they handed me the anti toxin and then helped me get the other things I was looking for. Well when I posted on here what I got you quickly pointed out I had the vaccine NOT the antitoxin. Well I went back to Murdock's today and explained the situation. And that not only was it not the anti toxin it didn't even have tetanus in it. SO I wanted either my $ back or preferably just swap out what I needed and pay the differnace.....NOPE!! THey refused said that while they understood my concerns, it was my fault for trusting they go me the right thing AND they don't take vaccines back.....So I asked if they just could give me the tetanus vaccine and they said they don't carry it and that they DONT carry the antitoxin, that who ever said they did was wrong. But still not there fault. I asked if I could at least get a discount on the cd&t vaccine since they was the one that gave me the wrong stuff, I cant get into the cabinet its locked, they have to grab it not me Still No, they finaly gave me a whole 1 dollar discount for all my troubles. I WILL NOT go back to them for anything!!! There store in Cheyenne does carry the anti toxin, they refuse to try and get some in from that store, but will with other stuff :scratch::mad::hammer::eyeroll::wallbang::veryangry: Needless to say I am going to :type: and write there corporate a very not so nice letter! :D

·
Administrator
85,665 Posts
That is terrible, so sorry you went through that, I would mention the Better business bureau and would of talked to management.

To bad, you didn't have the person's name that told you they had it and gave you the wrong stuff.

I know stores cannot take back drugs, it is policy, cause it may of been tampered with or stored wrong, so the next person may get a bad bottle of a drug and it might kill or harm another animal ect.
But, I would stir the pot and let them know, I am not a happy Camper. :(

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
While I didn't remember the persons name, I did ask for management and thing is he REMEMBERED that people talked to him about it and that he told them that there wasn't any antitoxin, that what they had was vaccine toxin. He remembered there was several people helping me and agreed that it was messed up. He is the one that got me the 1.00 off they was only going to give me .70cents off........

·
Super Moderator
32,237 Posts
wow a whole $1!! thats amazing...Iwould shop there for all my needs LOL! NOT...
Im sorry..I find it crazy they only discounted a dollar..what customer service they have..UGH....I have to order C D Antitoxin from jeffers...I can not findit local any more...I too like to keep my money local but for some things you just cant...and I can tell you first hand that C D Antitoxin is a life saver..more local stores need to carry it..maybe we should all write to Tractor supply...who used to carry it..but now does not..
But I do want to say sorry for yur frustration...:eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts