The Goat Spot Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
29,851 Posts
Sure shows the German Shephard in her. Pretty girl!

Reactions: Moers kiko boars

·
I'm watching you
22,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
There's one thing I disagree with but, they hedged their bets with the "undiscovered gene" excuse for large dogs lol.
They claim she will top out at 51 lbs... She is that and more at 5 months.
The old way is at 4 months of age, a large dog is half the grown weight. She was 39 lbs.
I guess we'll have to wait and see if she's 78 lbs later.

In other news, we found an excellent, awesome, totally cool veterinarian in our new town. He isn't afraid of our big dogs at all and our Fila has finally gotten the dental care she needed (for years). I have literally had vets stand on the other side of the table and tell me she looks fine. Then they charge $40 for having to be in the same room with a FILA omg. This guy didn't even muzzle her. She loves him.

Anyway, the whole office has promised to give my pup the best veterinarian experience ever. I can't ask for more than that.

·
Registered
Kinder Goat Breeder
2,961 Posts
There's one thing I disagree with but, they hedged their bets with the "undiscovered gene" excuse for large dogs lol.
They claim she will top out at 51 lbs... She is that and more at 5 months.
The old way is at 4 months of age, a large dog is half the grown weight. She was 39 lbs.
I guess we'll have to wait and see if she's 78 lbs later.

In other news, we found an excellent, awesome, totally cool veterinarian in our new town. He isn't afraid of our big dogs at all and our Fila has finally gotten the dental care she needed (for years). I have literally had vets stand on the other side of the table and tell me she looks fine. Then they charge $40 for having to be in the same room with a FILA omg. This guy didn't even muzzle her. She loves him.

Anyway, the whole office has promised to give my pup the best veterinarian experience ever. I can't ask for more than that.
Awesome to get a great vet. Did they put your dog under to do the dental work?

41 - 47 of 47 Posts