Unregistered Nigerian Dwarf Blue-eyed - tri-colored buck -TX

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by mistyblue, Jul 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mistyblue

mistyblue Senior Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Angleton, Texas
    Well the sale fell through on Doodle so he is back up for sale. Also, any ideals on what you would pay for him. I am not real sure what to ask, was thinking about $100.

I have a 2yr old un-registered blue-eyed Nigerian Dwarf buck for sale. This is a nice tri-colored boy that will give you some beautiful marked and blue eyed babies, the only reason I am letting him go is that I have over extended myself with bucks, we just have to many. He is for sale as a breeder only.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Re: Unregistered Nigerian Dwarf Blue-eyed - tri-colored buck

I feel for you. Goats are just NOT selling well right now, are they? I have a friend with a gorgeous Nigerian doe for sale, and just getting no hits at all. I managed to sell a couple recently, but for lower prices than normal.

His horns deterred me from considering him unfortunately, but I will poke around and see if I know anyone looking for something like him; just helped my friend sell some of his Pygmy goats so you never know what I'll find. Fingers crossed

3. mistyblue

mistyblue Senior Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Angleton, Texas

Thanks, I can use all the help I can get. I had some offers for him at the $100 price but one was a roper who wanted to rope him and another wanted him for a pet for her 8yr old daughter. He is not aggresive but as a breeding buck he is not tame enough for a small child either.

4. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Member

Oct 19, 2009

He is gorgeous! I love his chunky muzzle. :)

5. mistyblue

mistyblue Senior Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Angleton, Texas

If he does not sale we will just put him back into the breeding rotation as he throws some really nice kids, as well as passing on those blue eyes.

He does have the cutest nose, when he is behaving, I give it a kiss everynow and then. LOL - and definetly not during breeding season.

6. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA

Just had to say I love his name!! So fitting!

7. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA

I like him AND his horns! I really feel for you as far as really not wanting him to go, he's a handsome boy!

8. mistyblue

mistyblue Senior Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Angleton, Texas

Liz it does not help that he was the first baby born on our place. I am going to be honest, I will be very picky on who he goes to, I know bucks have a harder time and are a dime a dozen, I do not want him passed from home to home or abused. He is only 2, will be 3 in February, and yes he can be a pain but he is a sweetie as well.

I named his half brother Picasso, so when Doodle was born it just seemed fitting. By the way that is him in my picture as a baby.

9. tabrezkhatri

tabrezkhatri New Member

Sep 28, 2014
    Hi ,
    i m a from india ,
    i want a nigerian dwarf , or boer kid for me ,
    i like goats and i want 1 or 2 for me....
    can any1 help me how can i bring or get imported african goat?
    [email protected]
    +91 8097084677 wats app.

10. happybleats

happybleats Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    Gustine Texas
    Goats cant be exported to africa...Might try looking around you area and see whats available...

best wishes

11. DancingHoovesFarm

DancingHoovesFarm Member

Nov 18, 2012
    Hey, epona142 do you mind my asking about the Nigerian doe that your friend has for sale? I have a friend looking for one.

12. ksalvagno

ksalvagno Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

This is an old ad from 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.