update on gabby in her new home

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by SDK, Jan 12, 2009.

1. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    she loves it.. and she lives with a doe my friend sold the guy named patootie ( she's amelia's littermate sister.. but liked me better) haha

but he got me some piccies of the girls

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    awe it isnt it so nice to hear from people who have the goats we sold them :cool: And when they kid I feel so excited too. I guess it is because they still are a part of you even when they leave

3. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    patootie is due on may 3rd. so he's really excited, but really nervous.

but both me and my friend live 10 minutes away.. and neither of us are away at the same times so someone is always around

the two of them have a huge pasture/pen for them and the three geese he has and they all get along really well he said

and gabby is coming over in may or june to be "romanced"

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh how exciting. So he is going to breed her for pet kids? how cool. I love to hear success stories, just warms my heart

5. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    he 's wanted two does to milk for his use... which made gabby almost perfect.. except the teat

but he's going to have registered kids from tootie, and then pet kids/ home milker kids from gabby

he was kinda upset when i said gabby didn't come with papers.. but after explaining it all to him about the teat and the breeder's wishes he understood