update on horses ** New pics added**

Discussion in 'Other Animals For Sale' started by kelebek, Mar 26, 2008.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Well, since we received 1 1/2 feet of snow last Friday, we decided to wait to bring the quarter horses up to the house and we were planning on this weekend - wouldn't you guess it is snowing again today and is supposed to snow till Friday.

Should I take this as a sign that I am not supposed to have these 2 quarter horses?

Also, I got new pics of my paint that is pregnant. They have been working iwth her alot in the last few weeks since it has been nicer, and I am just so excited to go see her next weekend. Enjoy the new pics!

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii28 ... 5march.jpg

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii28 ... 5march.jpg

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Ok, so you all have been patiently waiting the pics I know - LOL!

We received the 2 Quarter Horses on Saturday, and then on Sunday we were supposed to go "look" at the paint to see if we could move her prior to foaling. We got out to the foster home and I FELL IN LOVE with this girl - she is so sweet and is making such huge progress towards being touched and worked with.

The people that were fostering her are some of the nicest people i have ever met, and even let us use their traier to bring her home last night -so YUP - all three girls are at the ranch and doing wonderful together!!!

Enjoy the pics!!

Allison

Knickers and Mia
    [​IMG]

Mia
    [​IMG]

Knickers
    [​IMG]

All 3 girls eating, with my rott Zena wondering what the heck those "big things" are.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Walking the pregnant mare up the hill to the ranch -
    [​IMG]

Hubby and the dogs making sure everyone is ok on Sunday
    [​IMG]

Another of hubby watching the horse.
    [​IMG]

3. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    Pretty girls- what a lovely view too- Those are some mighty tall fences you have too. I know you're going to have fun.

4. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    yah they are 10 foot fences I do believe. They used to raise elk here so at least I don't have to worry as much about predators!!

5. morganslil1

morganslil1 New Member

Nov 12, 2007
    north carolina
    Allison They are beautiful.

6. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    What a beautiful place!!!! Those pens are awesome! And so are your new horses!!!! Pictures of the momma and her foal as soon as "it" is born!

7. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Chelsea -

You know that there will be LOTS of pictures - :cool: :love: :cool: :love: :cool: :love: