The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Emma Rose
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had Misti for about 2 and 1/2 months:) I love her so much, she is amazing! She's doing great now, but when I first got her I had to re-train her from the ground up. Which was hard because I've only been riding a year and a half. I've been riding western although I really want to switch back to english. She shaped up really well, has gained quite some muscle, and looks amazing. Oh and we bought our first trailer yesterday! I absolutely love it.

Here are some pictures. Last picture of her is from after our ride tonight! (Oldest to newest.)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Great job! She's beautiful and you deserve muchly kudos for all your hard work reconditioning her. :thumbup:

·
Emma Rose
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you guys:) I definitely believe she has come a long super well. We're actually going to a horsemanship clinic in September, so I am working on getting her exposed to everything.

·
Premium Member
15,546 Posts
She's very pretty! Looks like you've done well with her. Congrats on your trailer...very nice!

I wanted to mention...I see you have her in a tom thumb...you might want to switch to something else. They really aren't a very good bit and can cause a lot of issues.

·
Emma Rose
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes I did forget to mention that, that headstall did not work out. I bought a different one, and a new tom thumb. She doesn't respond to a normal snaffle, and runs right through it. Does much better in a tom thumb. It hasn't caused any issues yet. But I am looking into purchasing a different bit. What would you recommend?

Here's a picture with the new headstall, and bit. Please ignore my riding, she had just bucked before that picture.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts