The Goat Spot Forum banner

update on my farm

1K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Scottyhorse 
#1 ·
We rearranged the pasture and I like it much better. A section set aside by chain link fence for all my feathered friends. For right now my four girls have the rest of the pasture. Been setting up toys for them and they raise cane today.Also had them tested for worms and cocci and they are all clean.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Good to hear they are worm and cocci free! That's always good news! :D

Looks great over there!! Mind if I move in with all my girls?! ;) and your birds all look very happy! :) looks great! :)

#7 ·
Lol, mine too TDG!! :lol: we can't afford tons of fencing, so sadly they don't get to graze except every once in a while. Not that we have a lot of land for it either, and half the time it's all brown and dried up anyway. :rolleyes: But it really is a beautiful setup, frosty! :) I hope one day I will have as nice a setup for my goats. :)

#8 ·
Thank you everyone. I am finally living my dream even if I had to wait til I retired. I have wanted this for a very long time but didn't want to start til I had the time to do it. When I worked I put in a lot of hours. I couldn't do this without my daughters help tho. I just love animals and this is the happiest I have been in a very long time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.