Update on my husband

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Dreamchaser, Jan 18, 2012.

1. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    That is good to hear... he is home and doing OK ...prayers are going to continue for him...glad he was able to celebrate your birthday... :hug: :pray:

2. farmgirl42

farmgirl42 New Member

Jan 2, 2010
    Eastern Ohio
    Just now catching up - so sorry to hear Dreamchaser! But, as many others have said, our hope is in the The Lord. Praying for you for peace & comfort & wisdom, and peace & healing for your husband. I hope you have family you can depend on to help you. Blessings to you both! :hug:

3. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Dreamchaser...you and your hubby are in my prayers :hug:

I know from experience how hard a terminal illness with a loved one is...and it's even harder to wake up each day and expect the worst, what got me through my dad's illness was being with him and spending each minute I could with my mom and my sister....and having a Hospice Care nurse for guidance and the Lord for support. Lean on family and friends and even when your hubby has a very bad day, prayer can be a very powerful way to help you get through to the next.

I pray that his good days out number his bad days :hug:

4. :hug: :pray: Thinking of you and your husband.

5. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    Hubby went back to the hospital on Saturday. He couldn't go to the bathroom again. They put a drain into his stomach, and drained out the contents. He finally was able to go potty last night. They took the drain out this morning. They said last night that they were going to have to give him 2 pints of blood in the morning, but he made enough overnight. They took X rays, and they said that the tumor that is pushing on his colon looked better, that it wasn't blocking it as bad. We have faith that he is healed and is in the restoration process.

6. Mini Goat Lover

Mini Goat Lover New Member

May 4, 2011
    Arizona
    I'm praying for his total healing :pray: :hug:

7. Burns Branch Boers

Burns Branch Boers New Member

Apr 10, 2011
    North Texas
    I am just now reading your post. Bless your heart as well as your husbands and familys. I too will pray for you and for his continued healing. I pray that he can recover from this disease.

8. poprocksandPEZ

poprocksandPEZ New Member

Jan 9, 2012
    Oregon
    I pray that you're husband finds the strength and courage to keep fighting. I pray that he has a complete recovery as well. I pray that you also finds the strength to keep on supporting him and being there for him even though this situation is very hard on you.
    :hug: :pray: :pray:

9. milkmaid

milkmaid I'm not addicted - I'm in love!

I'm praying for his complete recovery and for you both to be strengthened through this trial. :pray:

10. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  11. milkmaid

Still praying for you both. :pray: God bless you and be near you.

12. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    Troy got out of the hospital again. He went for his batch of chemo on thursday and friday. He does not feel good and is so frail now. He says he hurts all over. :(

13. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Thanks for the update...still praying for him.... :hug: :pray:

14. Willow

Willow Senior Member

I'm sending love and prayers to you both. I hope he can get some relief. :hug: :pray:

15. milkmaid

I am thinking about and praying for you. :hug: