Update on the preggers -

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by kelebek, Jan 11, 2009.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Well the 5 confirmed pregnant does are doing great. I am very impatiently waiting - and have about 65 days till we start the kidding season - but who is counting right!!

We have 3 more pregnancy tests to mail tomorrow. Daisie Mae, Jewelz, and Lola. All three would be bred to Blue.

Then on Feb 7th, I think it is - we will turn the tests in for Twilight and Sherbert - which leaves me to Blanca, Dobie, Blingz, Fire, and Ginger. Well, all but Fire, i have decided I will breed to Abba. So Fire and Blingz are going to wait a bit longer before being bred (hopefully!) and then we will go ahead and breed the other 3 as soon as Abba gets here on Friday - I am NOT excited at all :leap: :leap: :leap: :leap:

So - fingers crossed, these three prego tests come back positive.

2. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Fingers crossed!! :thumbup:

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    goodness gracious you are goiing to have a lot of kiddings!

friday now....thats almost here, so any girls coming into heat this weekend?

4. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
    I hope you get them all bred! :)

I'm just very glad your spotted Nubian is prego :love:

5. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Good Luck Allison!!!! :leap:

OH!!! And Friday is just around the corner!!!! I can't wait to see new pics of him when you get him home!!!! :leap:

6. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I can't wait to see him finally home! And good choice using him with Fire, should definately give her some small kiddo's