Update on things at my farm

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by sixshooterfarm, Mar 5, 2008.

1. sixshooterfarm

sixshooterfarm New Member

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    Ok, so we have had some sad things and some good things. We will start with the bad. I had posted a picture of a very cute little girl with blue eyes laying next to the water trough and I needed help naming her, well unfortunatly she passed away. This makes 3 babies that have passed away. We have so far had 16 babies and 3 have passed :cry: . Sad but unfortunatly this is how it goes.

Ok now for some good news. Last time I posted about new babies we were waiting for a first freshner named Kendra, she kidded with a very adorable single buckling, then Crystal, 2 bucks, then fantasia 1 buck.....looks like my girl year went down the drain lol, then another first freshner, Jaina, wasent supposed to be bred but bred anyways, gave me two of the most cutest little babies ever GIRLS!!!!!! They are also itty bitty, they both weighed just UNDER a pound each, but they are as strong as horses and are doing just great! One is gold with chocolate moonspots and blue eyes and the other is black with some white and blue eyes! Too freakin cute! I am going to post pics of all the babies I am keeping and need some help naming :oops: I am horrible at it!

2. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Boy I feel your pain on the losses. It sure sucks when the wave of bad seems to smack us strait in the face.

Congratulations on your twin doelings!!! That's awesome!!!

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    First I want to say that I am sorry for your losses this year during kidding season. :hug:

But, congrats on all the happy healthy little ones! I can't wait to see the new pics!!! :stars:

4. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I too want to say sorry for your losses. I have had my share and they are so not fun :hug:

And CONGRATS on all of the wonderful healthy bouncing babies you have!!!

5. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    Oh that is so sad- once you see them like that, it's hard to know they didn't make it. I'm so sorry.
    May all the rest thrive and may you have smooth sailing with your newies.

6. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh boy Rachel thats so sad :hugs:

7. eliya

eliya New Member

Sorry to hear about your losses. It is always so hard to loose one.

Congrats on the new little ones! I look forward to pictures - the gold with chocolate spots doeling sounds awesome!

8. sixshooterfarm

sixshooterfarm New Member

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca