Update pics of two week old babies!

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by WalnutGroveFarm, Jan 25, 2009.

1. WalnutGroveFarm

WalnutGroveFarm Senior Member

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Here are some updated pics of my babies. They are so cute and growing like weeds. Ozey the little boy the one im keeping is just the cutest and so playful. His ears still have not stood all the way up so dont know if they will or not. The little girl the one I dont get to keep she is so fun to watch and she likes to jump up in your lap and snuggle. They are the sweetest things. I know one thing they have made me look forward to having more.

2. WalnutGroveFarm

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio

3. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    ADORABLE!!!I just love that little doe....well, black goaties in general! His ears may straighten out as he gets older but they may not be perfectly strait....which is ok, cause he's still a cutie :love:

4. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
  5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    his ears are funny! Makes him look like he is super fast! I would have named him Speedy LOL

Well it certainly is sad you cant keep the doeling but the little guy is quite adorabe

6. WalnutGroveFarm

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Well I could keep her but in order for me to buy some registered nigerians like I want to, I have to keep the herd down to what I can house. So I think when she is weaned her and the mom will be for sale. Thanks for the compliments, my husband wants the buck so that is why we are keeping him. He named him ozey with an e after ozzy osbourne. lol

7. rebelshope

rebelshope New Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Oh how cute!!!

Ozey is absolutely adorable!

8. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Very, Very cute! I love the little boy - but I like unique animals!

9. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    so cute....they are coming along really nice... :love:

10. BeeLady

BeeLady New Member

Very cute ----- I want a black goat!!

11. WalnutGroveFarm

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Thanks everyone, these goats are super special because they are my first babies born here. They really are lovely little things. Thanks again.

12. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    WOW! They make my Boer babies that are 2 wks. look like GIANTS They are very cute though!

13. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I tried that. Keep the herd to the size of the barn. :ROFL: Did not work at all. I have built on to the barn so many times. Lets see we built the first barn for the TWO that we were going to have. Then we had babies, and we needed a little more room. (1st add on).
    The we had a beautiful buck I just needed to keep, (addition #2) Then our old 4H leaders were killed in a accident. I went and took in all the goats they had left because the family decided to sell all the goats. (I did not think that was good because that is what the kids did with the parents, first you loose the parents then take away what the family loved to do together, so I had the goats at my place for the kids until they were ready to sell them). So we took in like 5 more goats. (addition #3). Then we have a new horse and we needed a place for her of course, so (addition #4). Well this last summer I decided that I needed to make the buck barn larger because now I have three buck,s so there went (addition #5). I have said I am done. I have to say I am done because I can not go anymore. SO look at it this way you can always build the barn larger for the goats. I am proof that it can be done. :ROFL: :clap:

14. CodyMyGoat

CodyMyGoat New Member

Jan 27, 2009
    Washington!