**Update** Show wethers for sale-PA

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by Steph, Jul 3, 2010.

1. Steph

Steph Senior Member

May 7, 2009
    PA
    We've got 2 Nigerian dwarf wethers for sale born May 13. Parents are ADGA, AGS & NDGA.

Sire AGS HOG Black Jack (AGS Rosasharn's Sweet William *S x AGS 4 Fun Freckles)
    **Black Jack is a Goodwood Tom Thumb grandson**
    Dam AGS Creekside Farm Miss Priss (AGS Atwood Acres GR Golden Prince x AGS Tall Cedars Farm Grace)

Gibson Farm Gold Nugget is brown and white $75.
    Gibson Farm Octavio is flashy black and white $75.

We've got 2 Nigerian dwarf wethers for sale born April 23. Parents are ADGA & AGS registered. Dam was purchased bred so they will carry the herd name Ol' Country.

Sire Dill's BH 38 Special (AGS PromisedLand CP Bounty Hunter +*S x AGS NC PromisedLand HS Dizzyblonde 3*D) There's some fabulous milk genes behind 38 Special!

Dam AGS Country Bumpkins OM Faith (AGS Lost Valley Omega Red x AGS Meadow Farm Rocher) Faith is very easy to milk and very capacious.

Ol' Country 38 Collin is cream $75
    Ol' Country 38 Daniel is gold and white $75.

Please feel free to email me for further info if interested at [email protected] . Everyone in our herd over 6 months of age has tested negative for CAE, CL, Brucella and Johnes.

Boys are up to date on CD/T and hoof trimmings. All 4 are very friendly. They are ready to go!

2. 4hmama

4hmama New Member

Jan 9, 2009
    No. Central WV
    Re: Bucklings and wethers for sale in PA

I have a buckling out of Black Jack, and he is turning out to be a very handsome boy! Sweet, easy to handle, and has the genetics behind him to go with the package. Anyone that would be interested in your other bucklings will certainly be getting their money's worth!

3. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA

I've seen these boys...and their dams , Believe me...IF I had the space and the time I'd jump at the chance!
    :thumbup:

4. Steph

Steph Senior Member

May 7, 2009
    PA

Thank you both for your kind words 4hmama and Liz! I really want to see these boys used for bucks. I'm retaining one from each of the breedings so the other 4 have to go. If anyone is looking to get some awesome milk genes these are the boys!

5. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Re: Purebred ND Bucklings and wethers for sale-PA PRICE REDU

These boys are gonna get the band in a few days.....It would be a shame to see them wethered, I saw them a few days ago and they are maturing very nicely!
    My Penny is out of BJ and Prissy..... The bucklings Nugget and Octavio are sure to be just as dairy in appearance as she is.
    Collin and Daniel are just as dairy, long and with the genetics each have they would be a complement to some very nice does.