Update

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by GSFarm, Mar 30, 2008.

1. GSFarm

GSFarm New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Fairview, TN
    I haven't been around much and I wanted to let y'all know I'm still alive.

I've been extremely busy with ... everything. School is getting tougher as we near exams for all my high school credit courses. Puppies here need and want every bit of free time I have. Goat kids are hopping all over the place.

I've decided to cut my herd down dramatically. I'm only keeping two Nigerian does, a Nigerian buck, and my wether born this year with all the leg problems.

The goats have found a new hobby that I'm just thrilled about - jumping out of their pens, so they have me running around everywhere and it has resulted in them spending numerous hours locked up in the barn because I can't risk them getting attacked or into the road.

Other than that everything is going wonderful.

2. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    Actually that does sound good- busy but the right way busy- except the goat jumping part. I wish I had a suggestion to offer but my goats stay put quite nicely- they're too fat to even think about jumping.

3. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    Are you still going to breed your does?

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Sounds like things are pretty hectic.

You are one smart cookie, you know your limits and aren't going to let the goats suffer for your lack of time. Good for you :hug: