The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cool: :leap: i went & hed blood drawn today & all my counts have come up again. my blood platelets went from 66 to 139. they are almost normal. so that means that the chemo is working :stars: i am so excited. they also said that i will be tired from the chemo 7 that i am doing more than most people do having the treatments that i am having. so keep up those prayers because we have this cancer on the run. :grouphug:

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks guys. di i have 4 more treatments to go. they say i will get sicker after each one tho. my last one is in the middle of september. right now it makes me very tired & i am in bed most of the afternoon. the good thing is i have to get up & go out to do the goats so it keeps me going.

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Wonderful update, and I am so glad to hear it. I had been thinking about you this weekend so this is a great way to start off opening this and hearing things are going good. Keep it up, but do not over due it still. :leap:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Fritzie- Have you told you doctor's about your "goat therapy" yet? My doctor just rolled his eyes and told me to get a hand sanitizer. But how can you not look at goaties and feel happier!
Did you get your truck brakes resolved yet?

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks everyone. i did talk to my DR about the goats & he was o.k. with it but did say to just take it easy. i have to go for my third chemo treatment today. that is my half way mark. did go to the nationals yeasterday & am real tired today but had a great time any way. chat later

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
That is so great to hear Fritzie!! I am so glad everything is going good! :greengrin: :leap: And you did go to Nationals?! I can imagine being tired...I know my legs were hurting! LOL!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
well chemo went well today & my counts are all up again. :cool: all but one is in the normal range. between yeasterday & today i am real tired tonight. we left here at 7am yeasterday for louiville & got home at 10:30 & i had to do chores when i got home. it was great. i got to see a friend from maine that i haven't seen for 2 years. my other friend pam was there with her 2 grand daughters(they are the kids that bought the 4 babies from me) they made me sit in the bleaches & would not let me do any thing. they went & got what ever i needed. good thing they aren't around me all the time because i sure would be spoiled.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts