The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few more - he's hard to get pictures of b/c he's ALWAYS moving. Such a sweetie for sure :)

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol - IDK what you missed, if you mean his birth - you were the 1st one to comment on him in my "look what I found" post - he was my surprise buckling. Thanks for the comment though.
I wish he was a doe so I could keep him forever and always, but he's gorgeous and healthy, I really couldn't have possibly asked for more. Just another attribute to Big Oak Farm breeding...she's really outdone herself - I am impressed with how he's put together just as a baby and his color is just icing on the cake :).

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Both of those kids are adorable. :p

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
Bona Fide said:
lol - IDK what you missed, if you mean his birth - you were the 1st one to comment on him in my "look what I found" post - he was my surprise buckling. Thanks for the comment though.
I wish he was a doe so I could keep him forever and always, but he's gorgeous and healthy, I really couldn't have possibly asked for more. Just another attribute to Big Oak Farm breeding...she's really outdone herself - I am impressed with how he's put together just as a baby and his color is just icing on the cake :).
I remember now! Sorry the fever last night must have been clouding my brain more then I thought.

BOF really does have nice goats so I know what you mean.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol don't be sorry at all :) I'm forgetful on a normal basis - I swear I post to people then go back and I hadn't --- lol
Thank you. Can't wait to see everyone else's babies! Desi is on day 146! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts