Updated Photos of Doll's Kids

Discussion in 'Birth Announcements' started by firelight27, Apr 3, 2010.

1. firelight27

firelight27 Hopelessly Addicted

Apr 24, 2009
    Southern Oregon
    I just wanted to update on Doll's tiny twins. They are doing great! They are fluffy, chubby and adorable! Doll is for sale, BTW. I have a buyer for the doeling I'm not keeping already.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Below is Val, short for Valentine. I am keeping her.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(She really, really didn't want to be still for us.)

They are still SMALL. They are barely bigger than my two week olds from my other does and are almost two months. Perfectly happy and healthy though...A long ways from the weak, near dead kids they were when born.

Now I just need some REGISTERED stock! Anyone know of some good places to buy reg. stock in Southern Oregon or Northern Cali? I'm looking for a doe/doeling and a buck/buckling. I'm selling most of my unreg. ones and just keeping Val and Dorothy. I still have my reg. buck if I can ever get his damn papers. I want something show quality, but doesn't have to be super high quality as I just want to dabble in shows right now. I'm looking at spending less than $300...maybe up to $300 per kid/goat. I know that might be asking allot seeing as $300 is usually the low price for does/doelings...but I figured it doesn't hurt to ask.

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    nice girls -- beautiful coloring

as to the registered stock -- check the ND favorite breeders thread in the mini mania section. There are a lot of breeders listed from all over.

Also check the breeder listing by state -- you should fine a listing of people in the states you are looking for. If you cant find one then just put up a "wanted" add in the Goats for sale section. People may know of people if they dotn have something already. :D

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    very pretty.... :greengrin: :love:

4. DebMc

DebMc Member

Dec 10, 2009
    Wow! They're really gorgeous! I :love: the badger faces.

Deb Mc

5. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    omg that first picture! Her face is SOO cute. I would so come over there right now and nab her off you! She is a BEAUTIFUL colour too. *drools*

LW

6. suzanne

suzanne New Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Southwest Washington
    Cute little kids!
    I would recommend Camanna's Petite Paradise for really nice registered ND kids. She is in Siletz, Oregon. She is super nice and has good prices for the quality of goats she has.

7. firelight27

firelight27 Hopelessly Addicted

Apr 24, 2009
    Southern Oregon
    I've stalked her website since before I got goats. Lol. I've sent her an email but haven't had a response yet. I had to resend it since yesterday because it apparently had some sort of error. I'm also looking at some kids that are out of a doe from Camanna, and I'm going up to a place outside of Jacksonville next weekend to see what they have. Thanks for the suggestions.

8. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Capiola who is on here had some nice goats. :)