Updated Pics of Eve and Isabella:)

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by PattiXmas, Mar 26, 2010.

1. PattiXmas

PattiXmas New Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Eve is just loving being the only "goat". She will not potty in her crate, so we extended her "play yard" today and put down cardboard, linoleum and a piece of carpet for traction because it's a bit chilly here.

Overlook the gray roots, I haven't had the time to go get my hair colored. I was trying to hold her still so hubby could get a picture of her cute little face, but she was a tad hungry still and decided to try and nurse my chin. She really is a little silly!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Update of Isabella - she is now up to 2lbs, 10 ounces. We are going to try and go see her this weekend. Grandparents can now hold her!! If I can just find someone to goat-sit with Eve.

[​IMG]

2. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Wonderful update on both of them. :thumb: I hope you make it to visit and hold Isabella. :love:

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Awww.....they both are so sweet and adorable..... :greengrin: :love:

4. DebMc

DebMc Member

Dec 10, 2009
    Wow! Your hair matches Eve's! Both redheads w/frosting. That's kewl!

How early was your grand-daughter? She looks really good. Preemies are such precious lil' bundles of joy, aren't they? My first son was born 7 and a 1/4 weeks premature.

Deb Mc

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    :laugh: Hey you are right...twins... :wink: :thumb:

6. FunnyRiverFarm

FunnyRiverFarm New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    Glad to hear they are both doing so well! :) I'm sure you won't have trouble finding Eve a sitter...with a face like that, who could say no? :)

7. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Eve isn't a tad "spoiled" is she? :wink: What a pretty baby she is!
    I am so happy that your little Izzy will have chance to feel her granny's love, a true miracle in pink :hug: