Updated pics of new babies!

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by WalnutGroveFarm, Jan 11, 2009.

1. WalnutGroveFarm

WalnutGroveFarm Senior Member

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Here are some new pics of the kids that was born on Wed. I did want to ask a question, the little girls ears are the way they should be. But the little boys ears still are not standing up. Do you think they will eventually or will they just stay this way. It doesnt matter to me but I thought maybe when I went to sell him that people would not find that attractive. Thanks

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh my LOVE that black baby!!! :drool:

As to the ears -- they will more then likely straighten out and stand up as he grows.

3. WalnutGroveFarm

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Thanks I have fell in love with these babies. I love her solid black color to. She is sweet and playful, so is he but he is a mommy's boy. lol Thanks about the ears I was hoping that.

4. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    They are adorable! :love: The little boy's ears will straighten out, i'd probably give it another week or two.

5. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    They are so cute! Good thing you posted piccies...I'm geting way too anxious for my ownto cuddle..lol His ears will straighten out, it will take a few days though, he was probably packed too tight before birth.

6. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Oh, how cute!! I've heard of "taping" the ears to stay straight, but I have never done it. I think the ears are adorable!! :greengrin:

7. WalnutGroveFarm

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    I think these babies or so pretty. I just want to squeeze and hug them all the time. I cant waite to have more though. But I first got to find me a buck, and waite till my other girls or old enough which wont be till Oct. of this year. I look at everyones goats and see so many that I want to buy but everyone is so far away. I keep telling my husband get ready for a road trip lol. I plan to pick me up some older females this year to. But I would like to buy registered nigerian dwarfs this time. But thanks for all the compliments.

8. dragonfly farms

dragonfly farms New Member

Oct 4, 2008
    Pfafftown, NC
    The ears will most likely perk up. We had one in a set of triplets that had one perky "normal" ear and one ear that was down the side of his head. He had no control over it, it just hung there. Then about a week later, after it had plenty of time and room to stretch out it was a second normal ear.