The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Congrads!

One of my sons and his wife are expecting twins any day now.

Grandma is so excited!
With some digging my sister found out our great- great-grandmother on my father's side had three sets of twins in a row!

My daughter in laws mom also did some digging and her side of the family has three sets of twins over three generations but not hers.

So, this son and his wife were given a double whammy!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sawyer's feeding tube was removed last night and he is nursing and eating from a bottle now. He is expected to join his brother Harlan at home tomorrow or the next day :)

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
It's when they make sure the baby can fit in the car seat safely and securely. When I had my boys, they had us bring the carseat in the hospital, hook the baby up, they checked it, then we could leave with the baby in the carseat.

·
Premium Member
10,547 Posts
Sammy, I just saw your other thread. Congratulations Aunt Sammy. They are beautiful babies and really pretty darn big for twins.

·
Super Moderator
14,769 Posts
Sawyers hair is so thick and handsome!!!! How big were they?? They don't look all that small. We have twins heavy on my dads side . My great uncles were twins and their sister lost twin boys but then her daughter had twin girls and my sister had twin boys last year.....and I missed that bullet lol.
But they are very cute and now I have to go chant that I'm all done having babies ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.