Updated Udder Pics

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by RunAround, Apr 16, 2008.

1. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Please tell me what you think of it. Whats good and whats not. I am still really new on what to look for in a Udder. I had some other pics in another post but I think she has improved a lot since those ones. Her udder looks shinny in the pics but its not. My camera adds highlights to everything and I think the flash was on since the barn has such poor lighting. Her udder was actually very soft and pliable. She is FF and had her kids 2/20/08. Oh and she is a ND.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    OOOOO....Ilike it!! Not only is she a pretty girl but her udder looks very good! She has definate separation in the halves and she has nice, milkable teats that aren't too far forward, the fore udder looks to blend smoothly and the udder floor could have a teeny bit more definition.Her rear attachment does look to be high and tight.....Looks very good for a FF!

3. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

nice shape to her udder. Good medial nice defined good sized teats. I would like to see her rear attachment quite a bit higher and wider. But if this is her first freshening she looks pretty good.
    beth

4. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Thanks, I thought her udder looked good, but I am a bit biased! :lol:

She is finally standing normal and not cowhocked now that she has gotten used to me milking her.

5. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    I think is pretty wide, not high of course, she has really nice sized teats, the placement is a little wide, and she has a good medial :)