The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I'm finally done updating my website, I changed the look, updated the breeding schedule, and added music to all the pages. How does it look? Is the music ok? I can't hear the music for some reason :(
Thanks for your opinions! :D

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
It looks good to me! The lay-out is still the same......or is that not what you ment when you said "I changed the look"? :?: I can't hear the music either. I don't really like it when websites have music.....takes dial-up users longer to load pages. And when websites take to long to load...people just hit the back button...I know I do. :oops: Yours doesn't take long to load at all....and it is very easy navigate(SP?).

I like it! :D

I need to make a links page on my website! Oh the never ending labor of maintaining a website :roll: .....

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
I think it looks really nice. The pages and pictures all loaded very quickly even for my dial up. Although I didn't hear any music but it's probably just my slow connection. Great website!

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmmmmmm....... I'll have to see about that music thing. My brother has music on his site, on the homepage, can you hear it there? http://www.freewebs.com/delhotalboerfarm
Jacque, I changed all the type font and the template, I like wide templates :D
Thanks Ashely! I always try and put a pasture pic on the homepage.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Your site is beautiful! I had no problems getting the music, but when I was checking out your Dairy Goat site the music became "spotty". It was almost like it was cutting in and out really fast. I went back to the Boar Goat page and the music didn't get better, so it probably has nothing to do with the dairy site. I was on your site for quite a while so maybe the music can only play for so long without having problems (???). You did a great job with it, though! :D

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jan, the music still doesn't work for me but when you say it cuts in and out, is that just in the very first part of the song or in the middle? The reason I ask is because in the very first part it cuts in and out because that is how the song goes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts