Updated Website

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by marie_martin, Nov 5, 2007.

1. marie_martin

marie_martin Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Grenada, Mississippi
    I finally managed to do a little work on the website. Check it out. I will hopefully get to do more later. Try to remember that it is a freeweb site and that I am not a web designer. But I do what I can. Thanks for looking.

Marie

2. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Look how grown up they all are!!!! They've changed a lot since I saw pictures of them last! Site looks great too!

3. marie_martin

marie_martin Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Grenada, Mississippi
    Thanks

I know things have changed a lot. My first two goats, Molly and Max went to a new home together. Belle went to a new home as well. So we are down to 6 now. When I sell some in the spring, I plan to get more registered goats and probably will sell the unregistered. I just love them so much and they are so pretty I have had a hard time letting go of them. I just found out that one of my registered does Pooky and my new buckling Sam have a sire/grandsire connection so I will probably sell him too and get another buck to take Silver's place as he ages. I could sell her but she is the friendliest little thing and such a personality. Betcha is still small but has caught up alot. I was very concerned for some time but she is doing great. I so need to trim hooves right now!!! Anyway, I appreciate the kind words.

Marie

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    depending on how close the relation is they maybe safe to breed together. It is called line breeding if they are far enough apart.

site looks good :D

5. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Site and goats look great!!

6. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I LOVE Betcha - she is absolutly breautiful!!!!!

To bad you are not closer!!!!

Nice website!

Allison

7. marie_martin

marie_martin Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Grenada, Mississippi
    Still Updating

I guess I should have waited to post. I am doing more updates on pedigrees today. I am learning alot. Like how to research pedigrees. It is tough, especially since my goats are not being shown, but their ancestors have. I want to show that, you know. It is alot of work but will be worth it in the end I think. It is a work in progress. I love betcha too. She is such a tiny thing but full of attitude. She wont be pushed around that is for sure.

Thanks again for your nice comments.

Marie

8. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I used to live in Pass Christian Mississippi! I miss it so much~

Please send some warmth up here!

Allison

9. marie_martin

marie_martin Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Grenada, Mississippi
    Wish I could send you some heat. I am in the norhern part of MS, about 90 miles north of Jackson and about 90 miles south of Memphis, TN. Not too cold here most of the time. Gets pretty hot here but not quite as bad as South MS. Nice to meet you.

Marie

10. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Your site looks good. Its well organized and easy to read. :D

11. marie_martin

marie_martin Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Grenada, Mississippi
    Thanks, like I said, it is a work in progress. I am trying to keep it as simple as I can, for my benefit and everyone who visits. Hope you all enjoy it.

Marie