Updated Website.

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by sweetgoats, Oct 14, 2008.

1. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I have taken a lot time to update my web site but I like it a lot better then before.

Would you look at it and tell me whet you think? Are the back ground colors ok? Any other suggestions?

I get a lot of traffic on it from Colorado and people wanting to purchase goats, so I figured you all would be honest with me.

I do still have to fix a few tabs like the horses, but the goats are my main concern right now.

Thank you so much.

http://www.freewebs.com/sweetgoats

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    looks really nice sweetgoats........... :) :thumbup:

3. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Lori, it looks really nice (there's a typo in the first doe page, instead of here it's ere). Very easy to negotiate and love the pics at the beginning! Good job!

4. Bona Fide

Bona Fide New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Kentucky
    Hey it overall looks pretty good! There's a few minor things - and I apologize if this isn't what you meant when you asked but - on the informational page, I'd fix the body characteristics paragraph as it has gotten off alignment. And there are a few grammar issues (more in regards to the wrong words being used in the sentence (using out instead of our, seller her, etc).
    Site looks great - can't wait to get mine finished and updated! :) Love the pictures and it is very informational!

5. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Thank you DI and Boni Fide.
    After looking at it as long as I have, I can not see the mistakes. I cough a few others looking for the ones you two told me about.

Boni Fide. Where were you talking about the grammar mistakes, lit Out not our?

Please if anyone see anything else. Like I said I have looked at this for so long my eyes hurt.

6. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
    Since you want people to point out whats wrong..

I think your site is great, but I seen some grammar errors:

Home page:
    "I would live to get a hold of you "

What is cashmere fiber?: Some of the listings under body characteristics aren't aligned, not sure if thats on purpose or not?

Never forgotten:

"I asked you if it I was time and you in a very soft but your sweet baaaa" (I managed to see that one through the tears.)

Does:

"We don't what then to close together." Want?

"We also look for does that have a good utter shape and attachment." Up here in MN it is spelt udder, but I don't know about down there, if so, just ignore that one.

And under Sophie:
    "I will consider seller her to a someone that I know will love her that way we do. " Selling?

Sorry, I look up and I seem to critical! But I'd give your site a 9 1/2 out of 10, its great! I loved the part about Kaluah, btw.