User Control Panel

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by toth boer goats, Feb 5, 2009.

1. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    when you click on the "User Control Panel" .....is anyone else getting just a blank screen....after clicking on it? :help:

2. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Toth.....the admins (Stacey and Julie) are aware of this "glitch"....it seems that this has been happening to more than one member, I'm pretty sure that all efforts are being made to figure out why....thanks for bringing your situation to attention :greengrin:

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    it seems yoru user name is having issues -- if you need anything changed let me know as I can manualy do it. sorry about that. so far there isnt anything i Can do since I am not website savy enough to figure it out. I may get some friends of mine involved but I think it is phpbb thing so I dont know

4. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  5. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Pam, you are not alone. Thanks for any efforts to figure it out and fix it! :thumb:

6. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    thanks....Laura...I hope it can be resolved soon.....At least ...I feel better.... that it isn't just me...... :)

7. Just Kiddin'

Just Kiddin' New Member

Nov 18, 2008
    Southern California
    Mine has been that way for awhile. I wanted to change my signature and couldn't do it. I figured it out though. If you go into your message inbox you can get to your profile and stuff from there and it'll work that way. I'm not sure if you knew that so I figured I'd throw it out there :)

8. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    wow...thanks....Crystal ....I got into it.... :hug: :greengrin:

9. Just Kiddin'

Just Kiddin' New Member

Nov 18, 2008
    Southern California
    You're very welcome :) :hug:

10. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ

OH that is SO GREAT TO KNOW. I will log this away for future to tell people. I feel so bad that the board has this weird glitch on some people's UCP