The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone give the meaning behind their usernames.
I'll start!
My username is because I am the ultimate farmgirl, every animal I love and know aboutM and the numbers 631 are numbers I like! So yeah that is my username!
Now your turn,

·
Registered
320 Posts
Mine is my farm name.
It's named after the old family property that used to be a maple sugar plant, the old sap shanty was actually still standing last I knew(it's in the woods and kind of hard to find) we have always called it "The Sugar Bush"
Then everything has always been "Sugar Bush"
All the dogs were Sugar Bush, SugarBush Bunnies(ARBA), SugarBush Boer Goats(ABGA) and now it is SugarBush Farms(ADGA mainly) and it is plural because the animals are kept on multiple farms and properties.

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Scotty - The name of my horse
horse- he's a horse ;)
:laugh:

·
Registered
443 Posts
It took a lot of creativity to come up with mine.
I with you there. My user name is my network sign on at work that was assigned to me. Of course it's my name M for Monica but I don't know where the 2 came from.

·
Boer Lover 4 Life!
2,991 Posts
Caprine: The scientific name for goats
Crazy: Cause I'm crazy bout goats!!!

I thought it was creative! ;)

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Axy is short for Alexandra.

Katt is from my AOL chatroom days (who's old enough to remember those?) when I was a member of the "Kat" tribe. It used to be Axybutt. :p

You can look me up, I'm always Axykatt. :D

·
Registered
30,547 Posts
Im Happy Bleats because that is what you hear when you come to my place

·
7 does - 2 bucks - 1 wether
11,082 Posts
Three Havens is the name of my herd. :) "Three" because we started with three does, and "haven" because our farm is registered as "Wood Haven Farm" for riding lessons.

·
Never poke a sleeping Pom...
149 Posts
Sundance Farm comes from my nickname...Sundancer...which I acquired while stationed in SE Asia. Had to do with dancing, buck-nekkid in a monsoon rain at one of the firebases, nothing but boots, boony hat and a weapon. Lt. came and asked what the heck I thought I was doing. My reply...Sundance, Sir. Guys in my team heard the conversation and I became Sundance, Sundancer, Dancer. Even my call sign became Sundance.

That was about 43 years ago...:eek:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts