The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
Man, that is a hard call -

Yes, 3 has body length, but none are really "set up" to be able to see porportions and what not - I think #2 would have great body length if that left hind leg was pushed back a bit -

So my vote stays with #2 - Gorgeous little girl!

·
Registered
810 Posts
Yep, number 3 appears to be the most correct (plus, she kinda looks like Pixie! :D)
But that is really hard to tell, because they are so young and not really set up.
THEY are BEAUTIFUL though! Awww, I sure hope you get one! Are they going to be registered?

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for your input everyone!
Katherine that last one does look like Pixie huh? LOL
Yep they're all registerable! I'm still having issues picking. sigh I have to choose kinda soon too cause they need the space.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Oh, Yay Crissa!! Goodnes, where are they? I want one :D.
Yep, I would definitely say then #3 is the best conformation-wise. She appears to be the longest, with the most correct feet and legs and the longest, leanest neck. Although I do have a feeling that if I had better photos #2 might also have many of those same qualities.
But, I would definitely say that either two or three would be fine! #1 is very pretty, but her rear pasterns look quite weak (although it could be just because she is really new), and her rump is steep, and she does not have much body length.
But DEFINITELY choose which one you like best :D. That is most important.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
They're in NorthEast Oklahoma, for some reason I think that's a bit far for you. lol
Those last two are the two I'm leaning towards but I just can't decide between them! I might try and talk my parents into both. I kinda doubt it though.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
I would have to go with three if it were my decision, she is longer bodied and higher in the withers. She has more length from hips to pins and by the way they are standing she apears to track more correctly on her feet.
beth

1 - 20 of 39 Posts