Utoh! Opinions needed! LOL.

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Crissa, Jan 26, 2008.

1. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Okay this is gonna be a hard one! They're all so cute! Darn them for being so incredibly adorable! :roll:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Are you wanting to know which one to purchase, or are they all yours??

I personally REALLY like #2 - but I LOVE belly bands for some reason

3. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    They are so cute Crissa!! Just from the pics I like number 3 best. :) That's gonna be a tough decision for sure!

4. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I have to agree with Allison! I like #2 also!....because of the gray/blue color it has!

5. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    I'm looking at buying one of them. I like the last two the best but the first one is cute too. *sigh*

6. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
  7. mystic's_mom

mystic's_mom New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Northern, MN
    Number threee gets my vote; so far she has the most length of body and appears to be the most upright on her feet and legs.

8. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Man, that is a hard call -

Yes, 3 has body length, but none are really "set up" to be able to see porportions and what not - I think #2 would have great body length if that left hind leg was pushed back a bit -

So my vote stays with #2 - Gorgeous little girl!

9. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    1 has the ears I love

but 2 & 3 are probably better choices.

which ever you get I am sure you will be happy :D

10. LiddleGoteGurl

LiddleGoteGurl New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
    Yep, number 3 appears to be the most correct (plus, she kinda looks like Pixie! :D)
    But that is really hard to tell, because they are so young and not really set up.
    THEY are BEAUTIFUL though! Awww, I sure hope you get one! Are they going to be registered?

11. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    I'm going to say # 3.THey are all gorgous and you'll be happy with wichever one you choose! :p

12. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Thanks for your input everyone!
    Katherine that last one does look like Pixie huh? LOL
    Yep they're all registerable! I'm still having issues picking. sigh I have to choose kinda soon too cause they need the space.

13. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    I know I said #3 because of her show quality but #1 is my favorite as far as coloring.

14. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    LOL, I kinda need to look more at show quality right now. I'm wanting to show whichever one I get.

15. LiddleGoteGurl

LiddleGoteGurl New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
    Oh, Yay Crissa!! Goodnes, where are they? I want one :D.
    Yep, I would definitely say then #3 is the best conformation-wise. She appears to be the longest, with the most correct feet and legs and the longest, leanest neck. Although I do have a feeling that if I had better photos #2 might also have many of those same qualities.
    But, I would definitely say that either two or three would be fine! #1 is very pretty, but her rear pasterns look quite weak (although it could be just because she is really new), and her rump is steep, and she does not have much body length.
    But DEFINITELY choose which one you like best :D. That is most important.

16. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    They're in NorthEast Oklahoma, for some reason I think that's a bit far for you. lol
    Those last two are the two I'm leaning towards but I just can't decide between them! I might try and talk my parents into both. I kinda doubt it though.

17. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    wow, good luck with that. I'd say #3 because it looks like that one has a few spots. But, I really like #1 because it remindes me of Shadow. #2 is rather cute too, though.:)

18. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

I would have to go with three if it were my decision, she is longer bodied and higher in the withers. She has more length from hips to pins and by the way they are standing she apears to track more correctly on her feet.
    beth

19. Sara

Sara New Member

Oct 4, 2007
    Ellensburg, WA
    I'd go with 2 or 3, they look to be correct and have nice coloring.