The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of days ago my husband ordered dog vaccines from Lambert.
We usually order from Jeffers or another place I forgot the name.
For one reason or another he ordered from Lamberts this time.
Very big mistake ! Bob is very clear on what he orders and they still made the mistake of sending the wrong vaccine. We called Lamberts , explaining what happened. After talking to numerous operators who either had no idea what we were talking about or said it was "our problem" we we fortunate enough to finally talk to a "supervisor" , but that was after leaving countless messages on her voice machine because she was very busy at meetings. She told us they would send out the correct vaccine after they took our credit card info so they could charge us the over night shipping . WHAT ! Oh yes , we still have to pay for the shipping , and if that don't beat all , we have to pay for the shipping to send the wrong vaccine back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really ?!
Bob talked them out of charging us for the correct vaccine to be shipped but they weren't budging about us paying the shipping back to them !
After countless phone conversations and leaving messages because of the always busy supervisor , he just gave up. Well , Im not !
They cannot resell any vaccine that is sent back to them , so why the heck have us pay for the return shipping ? I will send it back regular mail and right all over the boxes "do not use" so they don't even try to resell it.
But , they have my credit card info , so we all know they will charge me.
I cannot believe the stupidity of these people ! They even admit to sending the wrong vaccine but wont pay for the return shipping ! And if we don't return it fully chilled , they will charge my card !!!!!!
Im not one to sit quietly back while someone has me by my bubbles !!

Im awaiting another phone call from the ever so busy supervisor who Im certain is someones kid working for the summer at her Mom's job !

I am so totally sickened by this company !
Sorry for the rant folks , but it really makes me nauseous that they might even resell a vaccine that was sent back to them ! for them to get credit from the pharmaceutical company for a "damaged" box of vaccine , they don't have to be returned chilled . So there is no doubt in my mind they would try to resell this product. With that said , I would be highly cautious about ordering any vaccines from this place. JMHO.

·
Super Moderator
58,832 Posts
Wow, that is awful. I hope you get it all resolved. You shouldn't have to pay anything for their mistakes.

·
Registered
30,548 Posts
I agree with Karen!!

·
Registered
818 Posts

·
Registered
14,606 Posts
That is one of the great things about credit cards, let them charge you for it, then write into the credit card comp. and tell them why you refuse to pay for it. Keep all emails ect of where you agreed to pay for something, and if they send you a email about what you are not willing to pay, reply that you are not going to pay for it and keep that as well. I dont know if I would write do not use on the product, I would though stick with your plan of simply shipping it back what ever way is the cheapest. Im sorry your having such a issue with this, but thats why I stick with valley vet. We had one issue, crap happeneds I get that, and they went out of their way to make it right.

·
8,157 Posts
I wouldn't buy from them because one of their staff looks like my ex-husband! :eek: :sick:
Seriously, good luck resolving your problems. What a pain in the *#%!
(need a smiley that is the back end of a donkey!)

·
730 Posts
Thanks for the "HEADS UP" !! I will NEVER do business with them!! That's super shady for them to re-sell a vaccine, not to mention making you pay for their mistake!!
Id stick to my guns on this >> Its the principle that matters the most!! Someone's going to vaccinate their animal with that returned vaccine, and assume that their animal is protected.. I swear some companies make me sick!!! How do companies stay in business that treat their customers this way?? Ill be SURE to let all of my friends know how Lambert Vet Supply conducts business to help prevent this from happening to them. Sorry your having to go through this B.S. Laura..
BEST OF LUCK!

·
Registered
621 Posts
I live about 45 minutes from this company and would NOT do business with them either. Lambert Vet Supply is the same company as Lambriar Puppy Supplier. They buy and sell MANY MANY MANY puppy mill dogs and ship them (by truck) all over the country, (although they many have closed down now) We had many dealings with them in the corporate farm store I used to work in (not all nice, but when working in a big corporate store you just have to smile and do what you are told). In my opinion crooked and immoral as the day is long.

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Im happy to see that Im not the only one who feels this way :)
I seriously cant believe how some of those places stay in business !
Any store I dealt with have really tried to please the customer .
They do whats right and some have even gone out of their way to please , so that means a lot !

But from what i know , i believe its against the law for them to resell any vaccine that has left their company and has been mailed back.
If not illegal , its highly dangerous and can put the company six feet under in a blink of an eye.
So why in the world would I need to pay for next day or three day shipping to get the vaccine back to them ?
Cause they intend to resell it . What they can get back or credited for damaged goods isnt worth it .

I have too much going on right now to get myself all pee-ode talking to one of their *(&)&(*^)Y& supervisors . Maybe tomorrow .
Im not paying it .

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
thanks for the info. i just got a nasco catalog, and was very happy about that. i use jeffers for the doats and also have used caprine supply.

·
Banned
5,944 Posts
:lol::lol::lol: Under a different set of circumstances that statement could be creepy, however, you go girl! If you're not a girl, I apologize in advance. ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts