The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of our baby goats squeezed underneath a gate last night and wandered off. We live in a secluded neighborhood town, there is a big field across the street and she must have just wandered right through it, down past blackberry bushes, across a railroad track and down into a small industrialized area, owned by Toyota company. She must have wandered almost a mile! We looked for several hours last night, even some of our neighbors helped out. I woke up this morning, figured there was no way she lived through the night, we looked EVERYWHERE! I was so sad and upset with my little sister for letting her out of her stall. Anyways, thankfully some guy pulled up right before I had to leave, with Leona in his arms!!!! THANK YOU! I seriously started crying right in front of this stranger! I am SO HAPPY my sweet little doe is back! She is now contentedly sleeping in my sister's arms after a good bottle. Anyways, I just had to share my (and Leona's) scary experience. . . .

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
WOW, What a happy ending. those little onces manage to get out of everywhere. (Little stinkers).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts