Very Scary Experience!!!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by capriola-nd, Jul 16, 2008.

1. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    One of our baby goats squeezed underneath a gate last night and wandered off. We live in a secluded neighborhood town, there is a big field across the street and she must have just wandered right through it, down past blackberry bushes, across a railroad track and down into a small industrialized area, owned by Toyota company. She must have wandered almost a mile! We looked for several hours last night, even some of our neighbors helped out. I woke up this morning, figured there was no way she lived through the night, we looked EVERYWHERE! I was so sad and upset with my little sister for letting her out of her stall. Anyways, thankfully some guy pulled up right before I had to leave, with Leona in his arms!!!! THANK YOU! I seriously started crying right in front of this stranger! I am SO HAPPY my sweet little doe is back! She is now contentedly sleeping in my sister's arms after a good bottle. Anyways, I just had to share my (and Leona's) scary experience. . . .

2. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Wow that's scary!! I'm so glad you found her.

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    thats wonderful that the guy brought her back to you. What a good samaritan he was.

4. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    Wow! I am glad she was returned to you! I couldnt imagine that happening around here...mine would be killed by all the dogs around here!

5. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Wow! Great that she's back and safe and sound! :hug:

6. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    WOW, What a happy ending. those little onces manage to get out of everywhere. (Little stinkers).