The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Crazy Goat Lady
4,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a rant I guess...I ordered some items from Vet Serv, and got the box, but no Nuflor in there. Sent an email about the missing item. Now, they have opened a "case" with the delivery, but, I still don't have my Nuflor! I paid for it...shouldn't they just send me one? Why do I have to wait till they resolve the issue? The box was pretty "beat up" looking...not sure anything could have fallen out, except that it was a huge box and things were just "thrown in" without too much packing.

·
Super Moderator
83,152 Posts
Mention the BBB to them, it will get them going on it.

Take a picture of the box ect for evidence. In case they want you to send the box back to them. Write date and time, it was received ect.

They are going to have to replace or reimburse you for the item you paid for.

Have you bought from this company before? If so, and you never had an issue with them bring it up.

Yes, I'd call someone in charge,talk to a supervisor, be kind when you talk to them.

·
Crazy Goat Lady
4,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok...sent another email...they replied right away that they had the issue resolved with ups...now they will send the nuflor. I did not need it,immediately, thankfully. Strange way of handling customer service. Never had any issues with them before. So, it's ok now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts