The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
8,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else having problems getting on their web site? I keep getting a message saying FORBIDDEN! I wonder if their system crashed, it is my
computer (very likely) or they are in trouble? I sure hope not!

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
I was talking about this the other day, I asked everyone on the chat thread if they could get on it, and they all got that message too. I noticed about a week ago when I was on it they had problems with their security certificate thing and it was listed as a dangerous site, so I wonder if it's just temporarily down?

·
8,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fortunately, I just got my order yesterday- but was going to order 1 more thing! (I missed that you'd asked.)
Usually, it's our internet that is messed up. I did email the guy that responds to my orders, maybe he will email me
back, if so, I'll let everyone know what he says.

·
Goat Girl
2,018 Posts
Maybe they got "found out", so to speak, that they were approving people to order stuff who weren't actually vets. Kind of sucks though if they did I finally got an account with them but hadn't ordered anything yet. :(

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Maybe they got "found out", so to speak, that they were approving people to order stuff who weren't actually vets. Kind of sucks though if they did I finally got an account with them but hadn't ordered anything yet. :(
Same here :(

·
4,499 Posts
You'd think that the "powers that be " have better things to do with their time than worry over people that take care of their own animals....
Sheesh !!!

·
I'm watching you
22,271 Posts
They are closing all sources of meds and starting in on Holistic sellers of herbs as well. Watch what you say online and on your cell phone. It's all been monitored since 2011.

·
8,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They are closing all sources of meds and starting in on Holistic sellers of herbs as well. Watch what you say online and on your cell phone. It's all been monitored since 2011.
Boy are they bored with me! :p Other than here, I go check yahoo news and that is it! (and ordered a few antibiotics from the site in question!).

And, those antibiotics are used under the approval of the vet. She can't get them for me at the price on vetserv's website!

I think the powers that be need to do their jobs and leave us alone!

·
8,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just went to the vetserv website- got all excited, it was up- but won't let you put in any payment options, etc. So I guess it is just a ghost site.
Darn, I needed a few more things. :mad:

·
Registered
1 Posts
VetServ

I talked to the vet, and he has been ill and cannot keep up.:mecry: He said he was closing up shop??If you find an alternative source, please email me..thanks

:eek:hlala:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts