WADDL Forms for CAE, CL and Johnes. Help?

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by SterlingAcres, Jan 6, 2010.

1. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Member

Oct 19, 2009
    http://www.vetmed.wsu.edu/depts_WADDL/

If anyone tests their animals for these, can you please tell me which form/s I may need to fill out?

My girls were "supposedly" tested for this, but I've contacted the breeder several times and they won't respond. I'm just going to have them retested.

Please and thanks! I appreciate it :)

2. ProctorHillFarm

ProctorHillFarm New Member

You need to fill out the general accession form- and then the multiple animal ID form
    Check serology on the accession form- and on the multiple animal ID form it asks which test you are requesting, so just write CAE/CL/JOHNES there

3. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Animals also cannot be tested until they are at least 6 months to get accurate results. If you were told they were free of CAE, CL, and Johnes it's probably the whole herd seeing as how you've got 2 young babies. :wink:

4. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Member

Oct 19, 2009
    And then I send a check with their blood samples? I've never done this before, but I think it should be done because getting no answers from the breeder is pretty shady.

Ooh I see that Rowdy, thanks. Once they're old enough, I'll have them tested. I'd just like a general idea of "how" to do it.

5. ProctorHillFarm

ProctorHillFarm New Member

you can send a check - or they can bill you after the tests are done

6. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Kay just making sure you knew that...