Wahoo

Discussion in 'Show Circuit' started by RunAround, Jun 23, 2008.

1. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    So I got to show one of my Bucks daughters the other day at a show and she took Grand Champion Junior doe! I had a great time! I got to show her in all her classes. I felt very privileged. :cool:

I also got to show some Old Mountain Farm goats! Cheryl is very nice. I showed one of her goats who got Grand Champion Senior Doe! I didn't show her in the last line up, since I was showing another goat for Cheryl in that too!

Boy did I have fun! I can't wait to take my goats to the AGS show on July 12th! :wahoo:

2. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    :party: :stars: that is great. i meet cheryl when i was up in maine & yes she very nice & has some of the best nigi's in the new england area.

3. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Congratulations. That is great.

4. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    That's great- you must have quite a good reputation as a handler. Congratulations.

5. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Here she is. I just wanted to get permission to use the photo's before I posted them. Her sire is my buck God's Love Farm Zorro. I can't wait to see how Sugar turns out since thats her dad too!

God's Love Farm Z Faith:
    [​IMG]

Here we are in the best in show class:(we didn't win it, there were a lot of good goats in the ring. :) )
    [​IMG]

6. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    it is a great accomplishe to make it to the best in show line up. looks like tgs had all winners this past weekend

7. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    She is a very pretty doe! Zorro must be doing good!! Which one of Cheryl's does won? Do you know?

8. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Thanks!

I'm not sure which one of hers won Grand. :oops: I was really busy showing my friends goats and then jumping over to Cheryl's, so about 4 or 5 classes in a row. It was crazy but fun! lol I just know that I showed a first and a second for her, but I don't remember the goats names. :doh: ha ha ha oops!

9. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
  10. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Was she a chocolate buckskin? I think I know which one one, was her name Ballerina? Does that ring a bell?

Shows are so busy, it is hard to keep track of my own doe's names there!

11. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Congrats :stars: ....Sounds like you were a very busy girl!!! Glad you had a great time!

12. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    I think so! :)

13. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Am I good or what :shades: Just kidding. She is a nice doe!