The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got to show one of my Bucks daughters the other day at a show and she took Grand Champion Junior doe! I had a great time! I got to show her in all her classes. I felt very privileged. :cool:

I also got to show some Old Mountain Farm goats! Cheryl is very nice. I showed one of her goats who got Grand Champion Senior Doe! I didn't show her in the last line up, since I was showing another goat for Cheryl in that too!

Boy did I have fun! I can't wait to take my goats to the AGS show on July 12th! :wahoo:

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Congratulations. That is great.

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here she is. I just wanted to get permission to use the photo's before I posted them. Her sire is my buck God's Love Farm Zorro. I can't wait to see how Sugar turns out since thats her dad too!

God's Love Farm Z Faith:

Here we are in the best in show class:(we didn't win it, there were a lot of good goats in the ring. :) )

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks!

I'm not sure which one of hers won Grand. :oops: I was really busy showing my friends goats and then jumping over to Cheryl's, so about 4 or 5 classes in a row. It was crazy but fun! lol I just know that I showed a first and a second for her, but I don't remember the goats names. :doh: ha ha ha oops!

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Was she a chocolate buckskin? I think I know which one one, was her name Ballerina? Does that ring a bell?

Shows are so busy, it is hard to keep track of my own doe's names there!

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Muddy Creek Farm said:
Was she a chocolate buckskin? I think I know which one one, was her name Ballerina? Does that ring a bell?

Shows are so busy, it is hard to keep track of my own doe's names there!
I think so! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts