The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girls are both looking for sure bred now, so my countdown has begun!! I put them in to pen breed with two young bucks on October 6th and so I don't have a hard and fast "date" for kidding, but will be watching from the first week of March into the first week or so of April. They are happy, fat and healthy so far, and we're all excited!! Top photo is Magpie, who is soooo wide from behind already. I am positive that she's going to be first to kid. The second doe is Selene, who is carrying in a more ladylike, refined way. LOL!!!!

Magpiebabybump122319.JPG
Selene122319.JPG

·
Premium Member
4,674 Posts
My girls are both looking for sure bred now, so my countdown has begun!! I put them in to pen breed with two young bucks on October 6th and so I don't have a hard and fast "date" for kidding, but will be watching from the first week of March into the first week or so of April. They are happy, fat and healthy so far, and we're all excited!! Top photo is Magpie, who is soooo wide from behind already. I am positive that she's going to be first to kid. The second doe is Selene, who is carrying in a more ladylike, refined way. LOL!!!!

View attachment 167847 View attachment 167849
The one doe we bred is due early early april...... it is gonna be a long wait lol!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The one doe we bred is due early early april...... it is gonna be a long wait lol!
LOL!! It seems both really close, and a million years away. I'm going to be a nervous Goat Momma since these are first fresheners too! I am expecting that I'll be making last minute call-offs from work on kidding days to hold their hooves while they are in labor ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts