The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it appears that one of my Saada does will be kidding any time now. If she was bred during the first few days of being exposed then she should kid on the 22nd or right near there. Her udder is already pretty good size for her so I am expecting kids very soon. I have others that should start hitting the ground in Jan. but Jazzy should be the first to kid. Fingers crossed that all goes well as last year she had a big single that was already the size of a two week old triplet set we already had on the ground. She appears to be carrying at least twins this time. I had really hoped for a new place before this kidding season and is one of the reason I left a good amount of does open this season.

Hoping for the best as it is about to start getting wet and nasty again here.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. Well he friend was getting too curious so I had to move her to a more private suite. So of course now without having her friend there she has decided to hold the kids a bit longer. . . I have been outside in the cold since my last post so I just came in to get warm and take a short nap. She is just eating and acting like she now may want to wait til morning. . . Fingers crossed she waits. Since it is about 26 degrees here right now. I have been sitting under the heat lamp to stay warm. I will keep you all posted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts