The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is 126 for Abby she is a toggenburg Nubian cross it has only been 2 weeks since my last doe kidded but since she tricked me and I missed it it seems like forever since we had a baby!! I am excited Abby is my biggest doe she is about 170lbs right now I am hopping there is more then 1 baby in there

·
Registered
240 Posts
I'm in the waiting room also waiting on my Jasmine to kid. Her due date is from 5/12-6/21. The waiting is the hardest part ;) I'm hoping for twins Jaz has only had singles in her last 2 kiddings.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I hope all goes well for you :)
I would love to see a picture of Abby! I'm currently waiting on my Toggenburg Nubian cross doe to kid! Today is day 109 for my Cece.
I haven't seen many Toggs on here, and I would love to see if Abby looks like my Cece. Oh also, what is Abby bred too? I bred my girl to a purebred Nubian, I'm hoping to get a doeling with Togg color and Nubian ears. :)

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hope all goes well for you :)
I would love to see a picture of Abby! I'm currently waiting on my Toggenburg Nubian cross doe to kid! Today is day 109 for my Cece.
I haven't seen many Toggs on here, and I would love to see if Abby looks like my Cece. Oh also, what is Abby bred too? I bred my girl to a purebred Nubian, I'm hoping to get a doeling with Togg color and Nubian ears. :)
Here are pics of my Abby I bred her to my ND/tog cross I am very excited to see the kid/kids post some pics of your girl too

Fawn Terrestrial animal Fence Grass Livestock

Fawn Dog breed Tints and shades Tail Mesh

I will get some better ones she wasnt very helpful lol

Attachments

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I love her color I am thinking I might give Abby a cut this weekend haven't decided yet I would bet her babies come out favoring the tog more since both her and Giz are tog

·
Registered
151 Posts
I love her color I am thinking I might give Abby a cut this weekend haven't decided yet I would bet her babies come out favoring the tog more since both her and Giz are tog
Oh she would probably look so cute shaved, and it's a good way to see all her markings. She looks more nubian in color :)
I bet all her babies will have the togg/nd ears. I cant wait to see them!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh she would probably look so cute shaved, and it's a good way to see all her markings. She looks more nubian in color :)
I bet all her babies will have the togg/nd ears. I cant wait to see them!
I figure she would be more comfortable too lol we have been getting pretty warm weather I have nvr shaved any of my goats before so it will be a experience lol I can't wait to see her kids this fall I breeding my pure bred Nubian girl with my pure bred Nigerian dwarf I want a mini Nubi I tried to bred Abby with him but she is just way too tall lol

·
Registered
151 Posts
I figure she would be more comfortable too lol we have been getting pretty warm weather I have nvr shaved any of my goats before so it will be a experience lol I can't wait to see her kids this fall I breeding my pure bred Nubian girl with my pure bred Nigerian dwarf I want a mini Nubi I tried to bred Abby with him but she is just way too tall lol
Yeah, it got to about 105 here yesterday. I'm so glad I shaved her.
Lol I would love a mini Nubi, but I really love the large breed goats.
Also, I like the long floppy ears and I don't think there are any small goats with floppy ears.. Even the mini Nubi's can have more airplane ears then floppy.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah, it got to about 105 here yesterday. I'm so glad I shaved her.
Lol I would love a mini Nubi, but I really love the large breed goats.
Also, I like the long floppy ears and I don't think there are any small goats with floppy ears.. Even the mini Nubi's can have more airplane ears then floppy.
I am hoping to get the long ears but things don't usually work out for me lol like this yr I only had 1 doe and 9 bucks I am praying Abby gives me a doe lol I have and 1 Nigerian dwarf doe left to kid I am so hoping no more bucks!!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Abby still hanging in there she is doing well hoping she does not decide to have them on Saturday my kids are graduating and then we are having a party for them

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oh wow! She does look to have dropped. Is her udder full? It's a little hard to tell in that picture.
I'm going to say.. Buck/Doe Twin's! :D
It is pretty full but not strutted yet I am thinking Thursday or Friday I noticed her vagina is slightly open this evening I hope at least one doe! Lol

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
This morning Abby was standing with front feet elevated looking at her belly so we are getting close yay!! No discharge yet but I can't pinch any skin on her udder so hopefully today or tomorrow

Plant Alpaca Llama Goat Camelid

This is Friday

Dog Carnivore Dog breed Fawn Companion dog

This is yesterday

Dog breed Carnivore Fang Felidae Companion dog

This is today

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts