The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She's been playing tricks on me for a week now. Her ligs keep disappearing and then returning. Today her lady parts are very loose and jiggly. She's staying off by herself and just laying around alot chewing her cud :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Wow she is big!! Hope she goes soon !!

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've been watching her from the porch. She has started stretching and pawing the ground then gets up walks around in circles paws some more then lays back down.:) I'm praying for some girls this time. Triplets would be great :D

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So cool! Can't wait to see baby's! What breed are mom and dad?
Mom is suppose to be full nigerian but I think she is nigerian and nubian mixed because that's what kind of goats the lady had that I got her from. She is bigger than my nigerians. I actually bought 2 kids from the lady and while I was there she decided to give me Big mama and her 2 baby's. because she was a bully and had hurt her favorite goat. The dad will either be my nigerian or my pygmy...lol guess ill find out when they are born.

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
Hope she has triplet girls for you!! Ha! Need some pink at your place ;) Your doe is beautiful...

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We just had a stinky boy and little girl :) my pygmy buck is the daddy. The boy looks just like him and the girl looks like her. It's dark so I wasn't able to take pics yet. I tried to help them nurse but big mama is being mean trying to hit me with them long horns lol

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I tried again to help the babies to make sure they nurse. She is acting crazy. She chased me around the pen. All my other goats even the skittish one have been sweeties and even licked me when they had theirs. She scared me. So I left them alone.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts