The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wanting to purchase a couple more Blue-Eyed Nigerian Dwarf Does/Doelings to add to my herd. I don't have any registered Does right now but would consider purchasing one or two (if possible). Right now I am really looking for unregistered, and am hoping to add the registered Does in the Spring/Summer. I would also be interested in a Blue-Eyed Buckskin or Blue-Eyed Chocolate Buck/Buckling (probably registered). I am located in Tuscumbia, AL 35674, and would like to keep my driving time in under 3 hours if possible. You can PM me here, email me at [email protected]nch.com or [email protected] , or post a reply on this thread. Thanks!!

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Chocolate chip isn't registered. I sold her because she is horned. She was my daughters favorite and I regretted selling her many times.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
She REALLY liked Chip, so that's part of why she wouldn't budge on the price. I am surprised she asked that for an unregistered goat though.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Have you tried Mrs Stack from Haystack Farms in Carriere, Ms. She is a grade "A" goat dairy and although she has mostly Nubians I do know she has Nigerians also. If you email or PM me I'd be glad to give you her phone number.

Tamera

1 - 20 of 20 Posts