Want To Buy- AL, TN, MS, and possibly GA

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by HollowbeadRanch, Feb 14, 2008.

1. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    I am wanting to purchase a couple more Blue-Eyed Nigerian Dwarf Does/Doelings to add to my herd. I don't have any registered Does right now but would consider purchasing one or two (if possible). Right now I am really looking for unregistered, and am hoping to add the registered Does in the Spring/Summer. I would also be interested in a Blue-Eyed Buckskin or Blue-Eyed Chocolate Buck/Buckling (probably registered). I am located in Tuscumbia, AL 35674, and would like to keep my driving time in under 3 hours if possible. You can PM me here, email me at GoatsByBrandi@HollowbeadRanch.com or HollowbeadRanch@Comcast.net , or post a reply on this thread. Thanks!!

2. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    I'm Checking out live deal for you because I think I saw some nigis in your area.It's not a sight you bid on just cotact the sellers. :p

3. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Thank you!! I will try and take a look on there as well!! :greengrin:

4. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    The ones I found were in NC.They are registered blue-eyed nigi bucklings.The ones in Alabama are gone.

5. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Did it still list a the contact info for the one in AL? I didn't find it on there... If the contact info is on there then I could see if they would be having any kids or anything for sale in the future or they might know of someone that has some.

6. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    No but I wish it did.

7. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Thank you for the help though!

8. bee_pipes

bee_pipes New Member

9. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Yes, Thank you. I actually purchased Oreo and Pepper from CritterHaven :greengrin:

10. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    She got Chocolate chip from me. Small world.

11. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Ashely, when I was there I had actually considered purchasing chocolate chip but at that time I just wasn't ready to start in the registered Nigis yet. She is a BEAUTIFUL little girl!!!

12. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Chocolate chip isn't registered. I sold her because she is horned. She was my daughters favorite and I regretted selling her many times.

13. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Hmm... I could have sworn that Susan told me she was registered.... I guess I misunderstood. If I had known that then I probably would have purchased her :sigh:

14. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    She wasnt registered but Susan was asking $200.00 for her and when I ask she was unwilling to come down on that price.

15. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Ok, maybe that is what it was.... I just knew that I remembered asking about her. Like I said she was a very beautiful goat!

16. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    She REALLY liked Chip, so that's part of why she wouldn't budge on the price. I am surprised she asked that for an unregistered goat though.

17. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    I am sure she is worth it though :greengrin:

18. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Yes she was a sweetie but that's a big mark-up.

19. 2Sticks

2Sticks New Member

Dec 12, 2007
    Mississippi
    Have you tried Mrs Stack from Haystack Farms in Carriere, Ms. She is a grade "A" goat dairy and although she has mostly Nubians I do know she has Nigerians also. If you email or PM me I'd be glad to give you her phone number.

Tamera

20. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Thank you! I looked it up on a map and she is 6 hours from us... which is a little further than we were wanting to go.... Thank you very much though!