Want To Buy Pygmies and Nigis...

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by HollowbeadRanch, Dec 6, 2007.

1. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    I am looking to purchase a few Pygmy Does to help expand my Pygmy herd. I would like to add some Chocolate to my herd but would consider other colors. I am really wanting stocky pygmy build. I am also looking for a Pygmy Buck/Buckling. I would like to have a Chocolate Buck or Brown and Black Buck/Buckling.

I am also looking for a Blue-Eyed Nigi Buck/Buckling.

I am not looking for registered stock at this time. I would be willing to purchase registered stock without the papers if someone wanted to do it that way.

I am located in Tuscumbia, AL and would really like to keep my driving time under 3 hours. Most of the time I have to do the traveling by myself, so I try to stick as close to home as possible. I am looking at a couple of Does from a man right now and if I get the opportunity to buy them then my search may be over for a little while atleast, so if you respond to this add and I am unable to come out and look at your animals please don't be offended. You can post responses here, PM me, or e-mail me at hollowbeadranch@comcast.net

Thanks everyone!
    Brandi

2. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    New Goats!

Thanks for all the replies! I just purchased two bred Pygmy Does from Critter Haven in TN (one of which just delivered twins this morning :D ) that I am going to pick up this Friday. I am also on the waiting list with a farm for a Blue-Eyed Nigi Buckling. And I have a man bringing me two Pygmy Does in exchange for two of my goats. I am also on his waiting list for Chocolate colored Doeling in the Spring. So for now I have met my quota for goats :D Time to sit back and play with all the babies :lol: