Wanted: ADGA registered milk doe

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by Idahodreamer, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Idahodreamer

Idahodreamer Senior Member

I have an Nigerian Dwarf picked out, but so far no way of transporting, so I am searching for a Nubian or a Lamancha within 3 hours of lewiston ID.
    Doeling, in Milk or Bred. will have to be tested neg. for cae/cl.
    please, nothing above the price of $250.
    please email: talitha waldner at [email protected]

:)

2. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    I am helping a friend sell a doe. She is blue-eyed and in the breeding pen with our buck now. You can see her on our website under the "For Sale" page. If you're interested, let me know. She is asking $200 and I am charging $75 for a breeding fee, so $25 above what you are asking but for a blue-eyed, bred doe $275 is very low.

3. Idahodreamer

Idahodreamer Senior Member

oh, wow, she is really pretty! do you have any pics of her previous kids? **edit** I may, very carefuly may, have a doe from OR already picked out, but if I can't get her, I am definitely interested in Isis. :)
    I just need someone to transport!!! :doh:

4. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    If you go to our New Arrivals page and look at the triplets born 6/15/08 and 2/21/09 -- those are her last two sets of kids with us. Anna Brown had her before that and she kidded with twin blue-eyed does sired by Rosasharn Tiger I while with her.

She is in the breeding pen with Royal Blue now. This breeding produced gorgeous, refined babies earlier this year. One is in Idaho as a herd sire (at Elsberry Farms).

No pressure. I'm sure we'll find her a good home either way or she may just stay with her owner or us. :)

5. joyfulmeadows

joyfulmeadows New Member

Mar 23, 2012
    Post Falls, ID
    Don't know if you have found your Nubian doe or not, but I have one for sale right now & will have more as soon as they freshen - in about 3-4 weeks... www.joyfulmeadows.com