wanted: any dairy and/or boer does in Oklahoma/Arkansas

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by andiplus5, Mar 24, 2008.

1. andiplus5

andiplus5 New Member

Mar 8, 2008
    central Iowa
    I am looking for any breed of dairy goat for my herd and also looking for boer does. I need them to be close though as I can't afford to drive a long way. I am in Heavener, OK. 9 miles from the Arkansas line. We are 28 miles from Waldron, Ar. and 45 miles south of I40.
    We have wethers and bucks but need more does. They do not have to be registered, as a matter of fact I like the cross breeds better. I have full blood pedigreed goats and cross breed goats and the cross breeds throw bigger, better kids, IMO. They also make better moms and have bigger udders. So bring on the cross breeds please! :thumb: Thanks y'all!
    Andi in OK

2. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    not sure if waverly tn is to far away. but if it isn't i have alot of really nice boer & boer nubian cross for sale. also some adult does i am in the north west part of tn

3. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
  4. all1965

all1965 New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    AR
    I don't know how far she is from you but Pat Cotten at http://www.bendingtreeranch.com has many boers available at all times. you might want to try contacting her.

5. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    I have a doeling that was just born today she is Kiko/Saanen/Spanish cross but I am not sure about selling her just yet....I will have to wait a few weeks to watch her mature.

6. rgbdab

rgbdab New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    TEXAS