Wanted: Buck Service

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by RowdyKidz, Mar 6, 2010.

1. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    I am going to be in need of a buck to purchase or use for about 2 or 3 does this coming April. Will do buck service or I am also looking to buy. NPGA registered only please. And preferably caramel. Thanks! :)

2. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    I just wanted to say I totally know what your saying in that first line of your signature....I started out with one, now I have over 12 counting kids. They certainly can multiply fast that is for sure.

3. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    That they do!

I'm still on the look-out for a Reg Pygmy Buck...or buck service. If anyone knows of anyone that can help give me a holler. :)

4. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Tara, I don't know if they are registered...but there is a small farm close to me that I pass on my way to TSC...I have seen quite a few round little carmel does there...I can stop by there and find out if they are registered and get some other info too. They are in Indiana PA.

5. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    If you could Liz that would be fantastic! Thank you thank you thank you!!! :)

6. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Will likely end up headed that direction Thursday so I will definately let you know.

7. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Sorry Tara...These are grades, not registered and look like theres some nigi in the herd too.

8. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Oh, okay. Thanks though Liz. I appreciate it. :hug: You're a great friend.

9. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Found one! Thanks! And thanks for looking!