Wanted in PA a Mini Nubian

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by Coraxfeather, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    I am looking for Mini Nubians. We need them to look like a full size one. We have one full size big guy and love his looks but he is retired and liven out his life on our farm. Got to love our George. I have seen a mini nubian that looks more like the small breed of goat that has been breed to it. We would like to fine one that looks like our George. Would love to find the one as sweet as him also but that might be hard. He is super sweet. We are willing to travel but not to far away from our home state because our season has started.

2. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    I know of a gal in Oregon that has absolutely beautiful mini nubians. She may be able to direct you towards a person closer to you who has mini nubians. Her website is www.echohillsfarm.com and her name is Dannette.

3. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Just a thought. . . if you are looking for a larger-sized Mini Nubian, have you considered just getting a standard Nubian? It might be easier to just find a standard than a large Mini Nubian. Maybe? :shrug:

4. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    We are looking for a mini nubain to have with our petting zoo. Not just for that one spot. My boss speclises in Mini Animals. WE have even a mini bull that is put in the petting zoo. Mini Llama and all sorts of mini horses, mules and donkies