The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is on another forum that I am on and I told her I would be happy to cross post.
My boss is looking for a mini Nubian.

Our full size nubian is getting arthrist and can not be displayed as much as we use too. George is a wonder weither and this is his last year out in the petting zoo. Then he becomes a pasture pet and I get to play with him out there.

My boss's finaces is a bit tight right now. She jsut got a new baby grandaughter and well they are supporting her.

She would like to start out with a Younger weither or a kid. We need to be able to have this one pettable and easly handled.

There is also a deal she is offering. She has two Pigorias (sp) weithers. They are to high mantance for the petting zoo. They have to be groomed. She is offereing the two of them for a Mini Nubian or just buy one. She wants to stay close to PA if possible.

If you knw of one out there that has one up for sale or willign to traide please contact either me with a FPM or email me at [email protected]

Thanks

·
Registered
266 Posts
do you know where the lady is in PA and what the name of her petting zoo is? I may be interested in the pygoras, but don't have a mini nubian though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts