Wanted Nigerian Dwarfs in ohio!

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by WalnutGroveFarm, Jan 23, 2009.

1. WalnutGroveFarm

WalnutGroveFarm Senior Member

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Here in about a week or two, Im going to be looking for some new additions. Does anyone know of any in ohio, that will have babies ready. Are any does that are for sale. Im going to be looking for one buck and one doe at this time. Thanks for any help I get.

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    This farm says it is in ohio
    http://www.bellgoatfarm.com/?pid=1
    they have boer and nigerian dwarfs

I know a couple farms in PA but I dont know how close they are to you - need to find their websites

3. mnspinner

mnspinner New Member

Aug 13, 2008
    I don't know exactly where you are, but two outstanding ND farms are in the southeast Ohio area: Buttin Heads and Wood Bridge. There's also Atwood Acres in Kentucky and Country Bumpkins in WV.

4. newtogoats

newtogoats New Member

Aug 27, 2008
    Hi, these folks are very nice and knowledgeable: http://www.newmoonnigerians.com/

They are in Conneaut Ohio 44030 (not really sure where that is, but you could mapquest to see if it's near you). Happy shopping!

5. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Sorry, we sold out of our ND's.

Woodbridge is a wonderful farm, we met them in person when we sold the last of our Nigerians to them and there's a couple farms actually in Ohio that we have gotten Nigerians in the past, one farm they bought Mini-Nubians from us and the other farm we traded a doe for a Nigerian buckling.

6. mnspinner

mnspinner New Member

Aug 13, 2008
    New Moon in Conneaut is in the NE corner of Ohio, likely quite a drive, but I agree, great people. I happen to co-own a doe with them!

7. WalnutGroveFarm

WalnutGroveFarm Senior Member

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Thanks all for the great help you given me. I wrote the bellgoatfarm and didnt get any response back. But I did contact Atwood Acres and plan on setting a day up here in a few weeks to go see there farm and see what they have for sale. There are so many great farms on this board that I would love to buy babies or grown ones from but everyone is so far away. Any one coming to Ohio anytime soon lol. Anyways thanks again for your help.

8. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Hope that you find what you are looking for!!!