~*~WANTED! Nigerian Dwarfs!~*~

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by HollowbeadRanch, Feb 18, 2009.

1. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    As most of you know... I am working on rebuilding my herd of Nigerian Dwarf goats and am looking for any breeders near my area. I am located in the Northwest Corner of AL (Tuscumbia, AL 35674), and would be willing to travel to parts of AL, MS, TN, and GA. I will also be making a trip to either Carrollton, GA or Monroe, GA (for one of the two Dairy Goat Shows they are having this year) in April or May, so if anyone in any other states would be willing to meet me at one of those shows with any goats purchased then please let me know and I will take a look at what you have available.

I am looking for Registered and Unregistered Nigerians with good milking lines. I understand that color isn't everything, but the more color the better. My fav color patterns are Buckskins and Sundgaus. I am also partial to Blue-Eyes and am trying to incorporate as many moonspots into my herd as possible. But of course I will consider any color variations :wink: I would also consider adding one or two polled goats to my herd. I am looking for Adults and/or kids.

If you have any for sale or know of anyone who has any for sale please let me know! You can contact me through PM on here or you can email me at [email protected] My YIM ID is also listed under my profile if you would like to chat through Yahoo :wink:

Thank you!
    Brandi

2. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    There's lot of good breeders around our region, I'm sure since this is kidding season that you'll have no trouble building up your herd. Good luck!

3. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    There is a really good breeder in GA that I know of, i'm not sure exactly where in GA he's located so not sure how far from you. The breeder is a nigerian dwarf judge and is breeding some amazing animals. AND he's got some moonspots in his herd. Here's his website...

www.littletotsestate.com

4. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    darn.. too bad you couldn't get them transported out there.. i have a senior doe ( 1 fresh) a junior doe and a buck kid whos awesome

5. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    he he he, yeah I'd ship you some to. ;)

6. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Thanks everyone! :grouphug: And also thanks for the links! I have been looking at some Little Tot's Estate goats for a while now, and am trying to keep an eye on their website :wink: I hadn't found the website for the other breeder in GA listed, so thanks for that Talitha! They don't have anything available right now that I would need, but I will keep a check on their website :wink:

I have still got my eye on a few other Does... and am on a few Waiting Lists. I just thought with Spring coming that there might be some people on here that are selling some breeding age Does that might be coming to one of those shows in GA or know of someone who is :shrug: Just a shot in the dark, but I figured it couldn't hurt to try :shades:

7. ProctorHillFarm

ProctorHillFarm New Member

I may be able to get some kids as close as NC to you in the spring, know of a breeder or two probably making the trip that has offered to transport for us. (we are doing some transport for them this go around, oh yeah, we are leaving tonight! :) )
    We have two does with heavy moonspots that are bred, and both of their kids have the chance of being polled.
    You Pm me if you want!

8. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Wanda Clark (AKA Doublegate) is in Commerce, GA which is actually rather close to me.

Rusty Repp (AKA Little Tot's Estate) is in Loganville, GA. He is a judge and really nice to work with.

Double Durango is in Loganville too I believe. They have a lot of LTE goats last time I looked.

Kay James (AKA Yellow Rose) is in GA, not positive where. All should come up on googling for websites.

As for Alabama, Thunderhill (Robin Kralik) has quite a few nice kids available and so does Sandie Terry of Lil' Hill.

I'm in SC but don't think I'm going to have a lot of available doe kids this year.

There's a few breeders in TN. A farm called Savannah Valley recently bought my Hera, Plenty and Civil. Two of which were bred and will be kidding in March. They also have a lot of other Nigeirans too.

9. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Thanks so much!!! I will look into those :thumb:

10. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Good luck...Brandi :wink:

11. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Thanks Pam!! I am truely hoping to be able to get some delivered to that show in GA so that maybe I can get some bloodlines in my herd from a little further North :wink: but I guess we will see :shrug:

12. critterhavenfarm

critterhavenfarm Guest

Feb 18, 2009
    Hey Brandi.... :)

I have alot of the farms from states surrounding TN listed on my farm links page with links to their websites. One of the sections is Nigerian Dwarf goats. I am constantly adding new sites to it as I stumble across them.

http://www.critterhaven.com/farm_links.htm

I'm keeping all my registered ND doelings this spring (I'm hoping for many girls :pray: ) but I won't have anymore adult does for sale. TR bought the ones I had for sale the end of last year.

Susan

13. Thunderhill

Thunderhill New Member

Jan 7, 2008
    North Alabama
    Hey Brandi, I have a really nice blue eyed buckskin buckling available and I am just spittin' distance from ya!
    2 more does kidded out last night. Will post pics as soon as I can.

14. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Thank you both!!

Hi Susan! How have you been??? I will take a look at your links right now... thanks :thumb:

Robin- Thanks! I will keep him in mind... right now I am hoping to purchase a Buckling from Tina (Laurel Haven) out of one of her upcoming kiddings :greengrin: So I am hoping (keep your fingers crossed) that I have the Buck part covered :thumb: I have been trying to keep an eye on all the Doelings you have born though, incase there is something I just can't live without :shades: And I will go take a look at those pics you posted right now!

15. Thunderhill

Thunderhill New Member

Jan 7, 2008
    North Alabama
    I posted pics in the Kidding Corral.
    Good luck on your search!

16. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    I saw that... you are TRYING to torture me... aren't ya?? :hair: