Wanted: Pygmy or Nigerian Dwarf Wether in MD DE PA

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by Natermotor, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Natermotor

Natermotor New Member

Jan 31, 2011
    Looking for a dwarf breed weather to keep the doe that I am picking up in about a week company. I have about $50-$75 for one of these. I am located on the MD DE border. No preference on the color although it must be disbudded/dehorned. Has to be friendly and up to date on shots and worming. Doesn't matter if its registered or not.

2. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    www.gibsongoatfarm.com
    Likely a bit far from you but I've seen the goats and know them personally, tested, healthy herd, very friendly owners.

3. Natermotor

Natermotor New Member

Jan 31, 2011

Yea, that's a bit far. It's also a bit pricy, Lol. I'm mainly looking for unregistered until I can save up some more money to buy the nice does and have the super bucks do their things. Thanks though. :wink:

4. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    NP :thumbup:

If you check out the breeder listing here there may be some a bit closer to you.

5. SandStoneStable Farm

SandStoneStable Farm New Member

Dec 7, 2010
    Maryland
    Tiny Town Goats are near you, see if they have any.

6. SandStoneStable Farm

SandStoneStable Farm New Member

Dec 7, 2010
    Maryland
    And a couple on Baltimore craigslist

7. Natermotor

Natermotor New Member

Jan 31, 2011

Checking now, thanks. :shades:

8. whatknott

whatknott Member

Feb 22, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    I have an older pygmy grade doe for sale for $75 - dehorned, friendly - but is your new goat a baby? I live an hour north of Philadelphia

9. heavenlyhaven

heavenlyhaven Senior Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Belmont, NY
    katie reffitt - find her on facebook - tell her i sent you - tami mascho - she has loads of little goaties that are unregistered - my husband works in pa - somewhere around Owls Nest (yes that really is a town name LOL) maybe you could meet him...? - we are in SWNY and he has to work nights this week for some durned reason so he will be leaving here arund 1 or so to be there areound 4 or so...? better for you - his usual time is 6am in PA